Operation Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!

Reaction score
i have compiled a team to race thru the streets of phillidelphia with our 5 lombardies drapped in cowboys attire. we will ofcourse end up a lincoln financial field and take a dump on the eagle in the center of the field and put a label on it saying "Eagles Second Place Trophy". then we come back to dallas shine our 5 lombardies and wait gracefully for next season and glow in our excellence like the NFL Elite we are. Anybody in?

trophies.jpg

k19

Reaction score
I foresee a repeat of the accidental bean bag shooting in Boston :eek:

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:
i have compiled a team to race thru the streets of phillidelphia with our 5 lombardies drapped in cowboys attire. we will ofcourse end up a lincoln financial field and take a dump on the eagle in the center of the field and put a label on it saying "Eagles Second Place Trophy". then we come back to dallas shine our 5 lombardies and wait gracefully for next season and glow in our excellence like the NFL Elite we are. Anybody in?

trophies.jpg
It was nice knowing you...:shoot2:

joseephuss

Reaction score
That is a great idea. I totally support you and I am pretty sure I can make some money from it. I film you getting beat up from a safe, inconspicuous location and sell the tape on the internet. Go for it. :D

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
LOL.

Great idea.

I'll notify the next of kin.

Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:

I'm sure the rest of the kiddies in your 5th grade class will be right there w/ you.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
I'm sure the rest of the kiddies in your 5th grade class will be right there w/ you.
5th Grade?? I think you're actually being pretty generous!! :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
a009-anchorman-0704n.jpg

Naked man found unconscious and believed to have been sodomized with a pickle....Next on Channel 4 Philly news at 11.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
a009-anchorman-0704n.jpg

Naked man found unconscious and believed to have been sodomized with a pickle....Next on Channel 4 Philly news at 11.

LMAO.. That was pretty funny BP. Only problem is when I see Farrell's face in a post, I see TB's cowbell sig....

Was there some underlying message to that peticular post there??? :wink2:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
LMAO.. That was pretty funny BP. Only problem is when I see Farrell's face in a post, I see TB's cowbell sig....

Was there some underlying message to that peticular post there??? :wink2:

Hey how have you been....work been keeping you busy?

No slip with Trick in that, just wanted a news anchor man and that popped up when doing a google search....besides Trick told me he prefers asparagus, he says it sounds more exotic and he likes the special tip :eek: :p

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Hey how have you been....work been keeping you busy?

No slip with Trick in that, just wanted a news anchor man and that popped up when doing a google search....besides Trick told me he prefers asparagus, he says it sounds more exotic and he likes the special tip :eek: :p

I've been doing ok. I've had some really heavy stuff to deal with lately and it was taking all my energy to deal with that. And I just got out of the hospital a few days ago. Hopefully that was the third and final time for the year. Everything is starting to look up and I should be back around. Sure do miss the Perv club...LOL

How have you been? Hopefully you've been keeping everyone busy in my absence...

I've heard that about TB and asparagus... such an odd story too.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
I've been doing ok. I've had some really heavy stuff to deal with lately and it was taking all my energy to deal with that. And I just got out of the hospital a few days ago. Hopefully that was the third and final time for the year. Everything is starting to look up and I should be back around. Sure do miss the Perv club...LOL

How have you been? Hopefully you've been keeping everyone busy in my absence...

I've heard that about TB and asparagus... such an odd story too.

Well I hope you are on your way to a speedy recovery and don't have to worry about those things again.

I tell you, I have learned that after you hit a certain age....nothing goes as good as it did health wise :(

TexasCowboy

Reaction score
Count me and few other Dallas fans I know in for this 31 it would be
my plessure to **** on those clowns

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
besides Trick told me he prefers asparagus, he says it sounds more exotic and he likes the special tip :eek: :p

It's God's natural "French Tickler"...