Opinion: Dak will not take a offer less than Deshuan Watson’s value

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak will not take a low ball offer from Jerry until Deshuan Watson gets a deal.

Dak is more accomplished in all categories for QB than entitled choking *** Watson.

Dak news floor is 40 million a year.

which is more fake news.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Play on the tag or roll with the red rocket.
Not getting $40 million - that's a ridiculously stupid figure for him to demand
Great time in the world to be greedy too - should go over well

LOL......hes not demanding that. Some of you people will be believe anything.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
MODS, can we get a temporary DAk Zone. This is just getting out of hand.
The front page is filled with the threads, and the same posts are made over and over again from the usuals.

It has become almost a waste of time to come in here and weed out all these threads every 10 minutes.
So I suggest a Dak Zone, and the only thread should be allowed, is once he signs the tag or a new contract. And then limit those.

Amazing how the board speaks out over an over again that they don't like it, but nothing is done.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
mfmfmfmfmfm.gif

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
sigh... you cant sign a player who doesnt want to be signed yet..... kind of like cooper. He waited for a reason...sigh, sigh, sigh. How many sighs do I need to make my post more legit? sigh, sigh, sigh... is that enough?
Sigh..

Nope.

Mas por favor.

:lmao2:

ESisback

Reaction score
You can't 'hold out' if you're not signed to begin with.
It’s already been reported here that he’s “not taking part” in any of the online team activity. From what’s being reported, he’s more emotionally invested in extra money, so yeah, that ‘spark’ SEEMS to be missing. Of course, we’re all pretty much just speculating here...

ESisback

Reaction score
yes, any understanding on how NFL negotiations work.
So which team do YOU own? Or are you an agent? One thing I do understand...that today’s player is more entitled, greedy, confrontational, impatient and easily triggered. Oh yeah, and far too many fans think they know everything, and act like it’s their job and they have big money invested.

davidariust24

Reaction score

Dak is more accomplished in all categories for QB than entitled choking *** Watson.

I don't know what kind of game Dak and his agent are playing. Watson is due a contract next season so if you want to do that you need to sign the franchise tag. You don't do deals with imagination only. We dont know what he is going to get paid. The market is set now with Wilson as the highest paid. So this is where you get in where you fit in or you wait for the tag unless watson gets a deal before that. Wilson is 35 mill so you'd fit under that. I'd pay you the same amount per year as Goff and and Wentz that is your class not Watson or Mahommes. The next thing you know Dak will want to wait for Mahommes that's two years away. That'll be insane. I like Dak a bunch but this is crazy. He is going to mess around and let Andy Dalton take this job if he gets on the field because I don't see watson getting paid this summer. He may decide to wait and see what Mahommes is going to make. What does Dak and his agent do then wait another season. You dont negotiate with just imagination unless you are just far better than everyone else and that is not the case with Dak. He is at MOST top 10. He isnt even top 5 which means the money is more than fair. He is going to mess around and Dalton is going to take the reigns and never look back. Dalton has everything Dak has on the field and more touch on his throws. He wont run over anyone but he can get away. He has just as much speed as Dak and maybe a little more. He has never had the total talent this team does. He's has a couple of good offensive lines but he has only played with one great receiver. Cedric benson was a good RB. He played only one season with Dalton, and he was no Zeke. AJ Green is great great but we have three good receivers. With Cooper, Gallup and now Lamb. Dalton had Boyd his last season or two but AJ green was hurt pretty much for both of those, so he has never has two good receivers for an entire season. Our O line gave up 23 sacks last season. He had his best seasons in Cincy when the sacks were in the low 20s. All I'm saying is if our offense brings it's a Game Dalton will produce the same numbers Dak has/can and we will win. Dak better decide well

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
So which team do YOU own? Or are you an agent? One thing I do understand...that today’s player is more entitled, greedy, confrontational, impatient and easily triggered. Oh yeah, and far too many fans think they know everything, and act like it’s their job and they have big money invested.

Who is the one whining about player greed? That's on you, bro.

I'm team pay Dak.

MarkP88

Reaction score
It’s already been reported here that he’s “not taking part” in any of the online team activity. From what’s being reported, he’s more emotionally invested in extra money, so yeah, that ‘spark’ SEEMS to be missing. Of course, we’re all pretty much just speculating here...
He's literally not on the team. He's not signed. We have his rights due to the franchise tag, but he is not actually on the team until he signs.

Flamma

Reaction score

If Jerry pays him 40 million a year then he's not only drinking too much, he's smoking too. And I don't mean cigarettes. I wish Jerry would grow a spine, just once.