Video: Orlando Scandrick questions the coaching on Cowboys

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
As a fan..

you have to wonder how this season is going to be explained?

It's not enough to point at Covid as the reason. Other teams have dealt with it.

They are competitive but we have nothing to show for this season now.

It's going to come out.

We wait.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
If the whole thing blows up what will happen?

Jerry and Steven will still be running the show.

If they literally let everyone go would that help?

Let's just say it will be a while before this team is good again unless MM pulls out a magic wand.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Great. Another former Cowboy piling on. Like we achieved great success when he was on the roster.
I have said for years that if he actually turned his head around and looked for the ball he would have had SO MANY picks. It’s almost like Scandy started it all.

Remember we had 2 big draft picks one year. And tuna was the HC. Scandy and the other guy. What was his name. Jenkins... I think they had great camps and tuna gave them both a game to see who started on that side. And Scandy had the worst game of his life. Jenkins ended up with the start and was scared to tackle. We kept Scandy but he would never turn his head and the ball would hit him in the back or back of his helmet almost every game..

links18

Reaction score
I have said for years that if he actually turned his head around and looked for the ball he would have had SO MANY picks. It’s almost like Scandy started it all.

Remember we had 2 big draft picks one year. And tuna was the HC. Scandy and the other guy. What was his name. Jenkins... I think they had great camps and tuna gave them both a game to see who started on that side. And Scandy had the worst game of his life. Jenkins ended up with the start and was scared to tackle. We kept Scandy but he would never turn his head and the ball would hit him in the back or back of his helmet almost every game..

Scandrick and Jenkins were drafted in 2008, two years after Parcells left.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
It’s a new coach that’s explanation enough, had Parcells left McCarthy the team we’d be making a push for the playoffs. Garrett left Dallas nothing McCarthy has to start over from scratch and maybe pull a trade down this year idk but it’s gonna take 2-3 years before I even expect any improvement

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
As a fan..

It's not enough to point at Covid as the reason. Other teams have dealt with it.

It's going to come out.

We wait.

I'm curious. I don't really pay close attention to the rest of the league. Are there any teams with a brand-new staff this year doing well?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
As a fan..

It's going to come out.

We wait.

Players need to quit making excuses and friggen ball out. Bunch of little girls on this team.

RonnieT24

Reaction score

No he wouldn't.. You forget one minor detail about Scandrick.. He can't catch. He probably dropped 20 INTs in his career. Some guys just can't catch man. Yes some hit him in the back but some hit him right in the hands.. and then hit the ground. Put it this way.. Scandy had 4.3 speed coming into the league.. If he had even mediocre hands you think some coach would not have lined him up at WR and let him take the top off the defense? Dude had hands like Roberto Duran .. manos de pierdas.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Man, proof that any scrub on any team can get on a talk show to give their amazing insight. Of course, compared to our defense now, Scandrick is HOF worthy.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I'm curious. I don't really pay close attention to the rest of the league. Are there any teams with a brand-new staff this year doing well?

I think Cleveland has a new staff.. but they also have an actual defense. Here's the whole list

Matt Ruhle - Carolina (they suck but at least are .500)
Joe Judge - Giants (they suck even worse)
Ron Rivera - The Football Team ( they may suck most of all)
Kevin Stefanski - Browns (they don't suck but beating us got them a higher bump than they deserved.)
McCarthy - I think you may be familiar with him already.

Other than the Browns nobody has a winning record and The Browns are the only one to beat a team with a winning record. They took out the Colts. They lost the Steelers and Ravens by a combined score of 76-13. So basically all these teams are only wins against other bottom feeders. Many of us feared the quarantine would screw the new coaching staffs.. Looks like we were right..

nobody

Reaction score
Players need to quit making excuses and friggen ball out. Bunch of little girls on this team.

It's getting hard to root for these guys, to be honest. Bunch of spoiled pansies that refuse to step up and would rather whine and make excuses.

firewater

Reaction score
I remember Orlando speaking highly of Garrett last season on that goofy show