Video: Orlando Scandrick questions the coaching on Cowboys

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think Cleveland has a new staff.. but they also have an actual defense. Here's the whole list

Matt Ruhle - Carolina (they suck but at least are .500)
Joe Judge - Giants (they suck even worse)
Ron Rivera - The Football Team ( they may suck most of all)
Kevin Stefanski - Browns (they don't suck but beating us got them a higher bump than they deserved.)
McCarthy - I think you may be familiar with him already.

Other than the Browns nobody has a winning record and The Browns are the only one to beat a team with a winning record. They took out the Colts. They lost the Steelers and Ravens by a combined score of 76-13. So basically all these teams are only wins against other bottom feeders. Many of us feared the quarantine would screw the new coaching staffs.. Looks like we were right..
yes nice research TY

however which of these teams have the ALL Star list of injuries' we have went through? None i dont have to research it of all the new Staffs who have had the Injurys list we have endured since TC?

are fans this blind, ignorant, and cant understand that the next man up doesnt exist with this many injurers to key positions , add to it best player making the most penalties and Tos?

hard to believe you put this on the coaching staff..i get it they arent perfect but jeez people wake up they get hard pass and reboot for next year..

Creeper

Reaction score
As a fan..

you have to wonder how this season is going to be explained?

It's not enough to point at Covid as the reason. Other teams have dealt with it.

They are competitive but we have nothing to show for this season now.

It's going to come out.

We wait.

There are 13 teams with 2 or fewer wins this season. 8 of them have 1 or 0 wins. Weird season. But is sounds like teams are struggling more than usual so far. There are a lot of injuries in the league and maybe that's it.

I still think we have to see what happens as the season progresses. If Dallas's defense improves the explanation may be they just needed more time to get it together. If it doesn't then we have to accept that they simply do not have the horses to win the race this year. Time to rebuild the defense. The offense has a built in excuse. Dak and the offensive line injuries are a big deal and will have an impact on the offense from now on. Go back and review the Cowboys first 5 games when Dak played. The guys make plays, pushes the ball down the field and puts points on the board. He kept them in the Seattle and Cleveland games when the defense couldn't do anything. He brought them back from a huge deficit against Atlanta and put them in position to get that miracle onside kick recovery to win the game. Maybe it was garbage time, but he made things happen and Dalton did not against the Cards. I think we will see more of that the rest of the way.

glimmerman

Reaction score
No he wouldn't.. You forget one minor detail about Scandrick.. He can't catch. He probably dropped 20 INTs in his career. Some guys just can't catch man. Yes some hit him in the back but some hit him right in the hands.. and then hit the ground. Put it this way.. Scandy had 4.3 speed coming into the league.. If he had even mediocre hands you think some coach would not have lined him up at WR and let him take the top off the defense? Dude had hands like Roberto Duran .. manos de pierdas.
Lmao. I can’t disagree..

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
No he wouldn't.. You forget one minor detail about Scandrick.. He can't catch. He probably dropped 20 INTs in his career. Some guys just can't catch man. Yes some hit him in the back but some hit him right in the hands.. and then hit the ground. Put it this way.. Scandy had 4.3 speed coming into the league.. If he had even mediocre hands you think some coach would not have lined him up at WR and let him take the top off the defense? Dude had hands like Roberto Duran .. manos de pierdas.

Whereas Diggs has the hand's of Sugar Ray and 4.3 speed....unfortunately that's minutes not seconds.

kevm3

Reaction score
Diggs is probably the one complaining about coaches not teaching anything because he looks like he is regressing.

SSoup

Reaction score
There's a limit to what I expect from the coaches at this point.

Tried to implement a different defense, tried asking players to do things to fit in a new system. The players ran to the media (and I'm sure they knocked on Jerry's door) to whine about the system not being dumbed down enough and to whine about being asked to do new things instead of just being allowed to do the one thing they're comfortable doing every single play. And that whining won out and the defense got dumbed down and players were allowed to go back to doing what they wanted instead of what the coaches wanted, and them getting their way hasn't helped at all.

Hopefully we have a good draft and good defensive players fall to our picks, and we can start changing things by turning over the roster.

bewp7

Reaction score
the thing that scare the crap out of me is daks injury buying a single coach on this staff another year. nolan is gone but every single coach has to go. i never saw worse coach ing in my life. garrett and co were bad but this is a different level of bad

FVSTONE

Reaction score
As a fan..

you have to wonder how this season is going to be explained?

It's not enough to point at Covid as the reason. Other teams have dealt with it.

They are competitive but we have nothing to show for this season now.

It's going to come out.

We wait.

WHO??????????