Orlando Scandrick's stumble helped his fantasy team

John813

Reaction score
LANDOVER, Md. -- Orlando Scandrick needed to check his cellphone in the middle of the interview. He needed to see how his fantasy team was faring.
"See how many points my boy got me," Scandrick said.
Scandrick saw he had a 50-point lead on whomever he was playing thanks in a large part to Ezekiel Elliott.
"Thirty-six point-four from Zeke," Scandrick said. "Eat up, Zeke."
http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...dricks-stumble-helped-his-fantasy-league-team

Should NFL players be allowed to play FF if there is money involved?*

Not trying to throw Scandrick under the bus or insinuate that he allowed himself to get tackled so Zeke could have a shot at FF points. While Fantasy sports isn't considered gambling, that was mainly about fans playing FF for money. While this isn't the same as fixing a game, or betting on winning or losing a game, could there be a gray area when it comes to players playing FF? Hell, coaches possibly too?

*Not saying O.S. is in a money league. Question was a general one, not specific to Scandrick.

wrongway

Reaction score
LANDOVER, Md. -- Orlando Scandrick needed to check his cellphone in the middle of the interview. He needed to see how his fantasy team was faring.
"See how many points my boy got me," Scandrick said.
Scandrick saw he had a 50-point lead on whomever he was playing thanks in a large part to Ezekiel Elliott.
"Thirty-six point-four from Zeke," Scandrick said. "Eat up, Zeke."
http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cow...dricks-stumble-helped-his-fantasy-league-team

Should NFL players be allowed to play FF if there is money involved?*

Not trying to throw Scandrick under the bus or insinuate that he allowed himself to get tackled so Zeke could have a shot at FF points. While Fantasy sports isn't considered gambling, that was mainly about fans playing FF for money. While this isn't the same as fixing a game, or betting on winning or losing a game, could there be a gray area when it comes to players playing FF? Hell, coaches possibly too?

*Not saying O.S. is in a money league. Question was a general one, not specific to Scandrick.
Sure seems like gambling to me.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I say they shouldn't be allowed to, but if they're smart (Scandrick wasn't) they could just not talk about it and no one would probably know the difference.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure he was gassed by running 100 plus yards as he ran from one side to the other then ran towards the end zone