Osa Odighizuwa has he hit the rookie wall?

blueblood70

Reaction score
his snap count is far too much for a rookie and most likely worn out missing 5 other DL most of the year..im sure once hes back as a substitution role vs on the field 75% of the time he will be fine..

i lie how fans who don't break down the full film from the game, know the assignments , and have idea of they are playing well or not seem to make accusation about players that arent accurate.

hes been playing pretty well all season..needs help..

817Gill

Reaction score
And you keep clicking...lol
Oh I’m not mad about it just wondering if the OP is gonna get anything new outta this. I got my answer as none of the replies are supplying new info.

I’m sure some other infrequent poster will ask the same thing next week only to be given the same replies as the first 5 threads. Don’t bother me though lol

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Last game the coaching staff realized and reduced his snaps , both Hamilton and Hill had more snaps it seems. Those guys are built bigger and so the physical toll on Osa may be showing. It will help to have Hill and soon Fresh Gallimore to be back and in short doses Osa would be better also. With a full season and conditioning next year he should get better.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Probably.

We shouldn’t be depending on him anyways. Whatever he gives us is a bonus.

It’s time for Gregory, Lawrence, and Gallimore to play football.

So you finally figure out we have lots of big injuries? Better late then never.

quickccc

Reaction score
Last game the coaching staff realized and reduced his snaps , both Hamilton and Hill had more snaps it seems. Those guys are built bigger and so the physical toll on Osa may be showing. It will help to have Hill and soon Fresh Gallimore to be back and in short doses Osa would be better also. With a full season and conditioning next year he should get better.

I believe it was the plan to have Hill play more anyways, .. character and maturity questions aside, he has ability needed that we don't have in the interior. athleticism, power and ability to shed
and get off blocks quickly. Needs game experience to further develop. But now that he is more healthier, it's now about his focus and smarts.
it would've helped a lot. Bohanna and Hamilton are JAGs ... rotation guy vet Urban likely to miss most of Dec.- if not the remaining season.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He got off to a great start but has disappeared recently.
well, he is a rookie, but given Urban is out, Gregory is out, Lawrence is out, he is getting all the attention. between him and Gholston, I would focus on Osa....he has no help. I would wait and see when Gregory and Lawrence are back and if he picks up his game

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Probably.

We shouldn’t be depending on him anyways. Whatever he gives us is a bonus.

It’s time for Gregory, Lawrence, and Gallimore to play football.

Add Hill in there also. We need good quality vets to step up in the most important part of the season. The young guys will bring their juice and energy in fill in spots, but the vets need to take over now and lead the final run.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I thought the plan was to have Osa as more of a pass rushing DT, but injuries forced him to full time duty. The Rookie has worn down a bit, but with Gallimore n Hill coming back maybe he can catch a second wind and get back to bring that interior pressure from early on.