OT: Anyone watching tennis?

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't believe they're playing this late at night.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Agassi won.

Not a big tennis fan, but appreciate Agassi. He is unreal to be doing what he is doing at this age.

Two Americans in a slugfest in the US Open. It's all good!

Nyks3

Reaction score
blake was amazing i am so proud of him....kudos blake...agassi you are a legend

calico

Reaction score
I saw it...damn, what a match.

I have followed Agassi's entire career and started playing tennis because of him.

Alot of young football players could learn alot from playing tennis, it really helped me get an edge in football.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Great match!! Glad I wasn't the only one watching!

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I'm not a big tennis fan, but Agassi has been my favorite tennis player for many years. He just has a certain charisma.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was a great match. That's why Agassi is Agassi. He may get beat by the occasional scrub now that he's older, but he still knows how to pull one out of the hat.

calico

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
It was a great match. That's why Agassi is Agassi. He may get beat by the occasional scrub now that he's older, but he still knows how to pull one out of the hat.

I never thought he would play again when he could hardly walk off the court with that nerve injury a few months ago. The way he dedicated himself in '99 and again in this year has been amazing.
I am amazed that his play at this year's Open is being compared to that run that Connors had in '91. Andre was in the qrts last year and is always a favored to win. This is business as usual for Andre, not some last ditch run against scrubs when you have not done anything in years.

I will be a mess if they show his next match at the same time as Texas and Ohio State on Sat night, I won't know which one to watch.