OT: Breaking NEWS -

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Bus Carrying Katrina Refugees Flips, Killing One - developing -

Bus Carrying Refugees Flips, Killing One
FoxNews.Com
Friday, September 02, 2005

OPELOUSAS, La. — One Hurricane Katrina (search) refugee died and many others were injured when a bus carrying them west from the Superdome in New Orleans overturned and rolled across a highway median.

At least 10 people were taken to hospitals, several critically injured, The Daily World of Opelousas reported on its Web site.

Trooper Willie Williams, spokesman for the state police, said the driver lost control of the vehicle. But the details were not immediately known.

The bus was heading north when it overturned on Interstate 49 (search); it wound up on the southbound off-ramp to the town's main street.

Good LORD. Can this get ANY worse?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Bus Carrying Katrina Refugees Flips, Killing One - developing -

Good LORD. Can this get ANY worse?

Unfortunately it can and it will.

Murphy's Law won't take a holiday.

MRTRIPOD

Reaction score
this is called a DISASTER FOR A REASON...much less this is 2 disasters at once.

People need to quit thinking people are going to have made service and realize there are going to be rough times ahead, whether or not it's right or wrong

also, this is a football forum, i believe this is in the wrong forum

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
MRTRIPOD said:
this is called a DISASTER FOR A REASON...much less this is 2 disasters at once.

People need to quit thinking people are going to have made service and realize there are going to be rough times ahead, whether or not it's right or wrong

also, this is a football forum, i believe this is in the wrong forum

This is a football forum but and I know there are regs but honestly, this is not the normal everyday BS here. I appriciate knowing whats going on but hey, I guess it's a MOD call.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Avery said:
Unfortunately it can and it will.

Murphy's Law won't take a holiday.

Besides, Bush was on vacation. Why bother him with this?

:bang2:

Our President is a freaking moron for not getting the military there faster. We knew this thing was coming. And our President looks like a dear in the headlights who is more interested in taking pictures with his arm around some of the victims - for political reasons - than he is about actually doing something about it.

George W. Bush is an idiot.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:

Our President is a freaking moron for not getting the military there faster. We knew this thing was coming. And our President looks like a dear in the headlights who is more interested in taking pictures with his arm around some of the victims - for political reasons - than he is about actually doing something about it.

Ban Ban Ban - You know your gonna get stepped on again for going political in a thread. There is a place for this. You know that. :D

www.politicalzone.org

Go there now - sign up and Ill stomp a mudhole in your libby butt. :laugh2:

Duane

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Ban Ban Ban - You know your gonna get stepped on again for going political in a thread. There is a place for this. You know that. :D

www.politicalzone.org

Thanks for playing Mod while I was at the store. :laugh2:

MRTRIPOD

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:

THE only problem with GW BUSH is that he cannot be elected for another 2 terms. THIS man has more votes than anybody in the history of the world. HE has led us to a booming economy and made us 1000 times safer, and not only that, he inheritec a recession AND a weak military.

you really think hes taking pic.'s for political purposes? he cannot be elected anymore, he doesnt care about politics.

the only idiots i see are the MAYOR of NO and the GOV of LA.

looks like the idiotic looters elected idiots....thats what happens when you elect LIBERALS...

in NY you had 2 republicans..PATAKI and RUDY, great results.

IN FL you had JEB BUSH..another REPBUBLICAN, great results.

ONLY THING i hear from liberals is bush this and bush that...do you see jesse jackson helping the people down there? NO

do you see SHARPTON..NO

then you have one of the kennedy's saying that that the hurricane hit MISSISSIPPI because there gov. supports BUSH.

lets get real

MRTRIPOD

Reaction score
Dallas said:

www.politicalzone.org

this is the off topic section...i thought politics were allowed here

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MRTRIPOD said:
this is the off topic section...i thought politics were allowed here
Politics aren't allowed in the Cowboyszone message board any longer. A separate website has been setup for those who want to discuss politics.

I suggest any further political discussion take place on www.politicalzone.org.

MRTRIPOD

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Politics aren't allowed in the Cowboyszone message board any longer. A separate website has been setup for those who want to discuss politics.

I suggest any further political discussion take place on www.politicalzone.org.

thanks

didnt know that

always thought offtopic was exactly that...off the topic of forum

:)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MRTRIPOD said:
thanks

didnt know that

always thought offtopic was exactly that...off the topic of forum

:)
Not your fault.

Ben knows better... he just can't resist getting off a cheap shot at his favorite target. Everyone knows natural disasters, poor local evacuation planning, and buses flipping over is Bush's fault. :rolleyes:

If the mods don't want people responding to his drivel, they should delete his post. Too many (like me) can't help but take the bait.