OT Buckhalter done.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blindzebra said:
Torn patella tendon.

No Staley, no Buckhalter. Any team that can stop their run (Westbrook) has a shot as McNabb still looks a little shaky in his reads.

calico

Reaction score
What a blow to Eagle fans. I do not feel sorry for them at all. Now, the players I do feel for.

Cowboysguy

Reaction score
That is a huuuuuuge blow to the iggles. In my opinion, that costs them at least a game in the regular season.

Lets all knock on a whole lot of wood during these next 3 preseason games that our run of good health continues.

http://www.cowboysguy.com

Fan based Cowboys coverage

silver

Reaction score
calico said:
What a blow to Eagle fans. I do not feel sorry for them at all. Now, the players I do feel for.

it's all on westbrook now. how things change in one year. last year all we had was hambrick and they had staley, westbrook & buckhalter. now we got george, jones & lee (and a little richie anderson to boot) and all they have is westbrook.

maybe we can trade cason to them for a high draft pick. LOL

zack

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Torn patella tendon.

As much as I hate the Eagles, I don't like to see that. I feel sorry for the guy.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
does anyone see their big ? at rb? They're gonna have 1 guy dominating the carries, a guy who has never proved to be durable enough to get 1/2 of the carries...

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:
does anyone see their big ? at rb? They're gonna have 1 guy dominating the carries, a guy who has never proved to be durable enough to get 1/2 of the carries...
Nors not buying Eagles ability to overcome these injuries.

Skeptic

Reaction score
Nors said:
Nors not buying Eagles ability to overcome these injuries.
Bob Dole doesn't believe the Eagles will have much of a run game this year.

Bob Dole believes McNabb is screwed.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Always liked the way he played. Too bad. Should be able to come back from that so shouldn't be career threatening. Can't imagine how tough it must be for a player to prepare all year then go down right before the season.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
This hurts the Eagles a lot.It remains to be seen if Westbrook can shoulder the entire load as a feature back

Anthrax

Reaction score
windward said:
This hurts the Eagles a lot.It remains to be seen if Westbrook can shoulder the entire load as a feature back

No, he cant. The Eagles will most likely sign Tony Stewart. I think thats his name? he payed for the Lions but wason IR last year.

Today is a sad day for us Eagles fans...all I can say is...get well soon Bucky...and

Pllllllllllllllllllllllease McGahee...demand that TRADE!!http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1863872

Roughneck

Reaction score
Anthrax said:
No, he cant. The Eagles will most likely sign Tony Stewart. I think thats his name? he payed for the Lions but wason IR last year.

Today is a sad day for us Eagles fans...all I can say is...get well soon Bucky...and

Pllllllllllllllllllllllease McGahee...demand that TRADE!!http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1863872
LMAO

lleft.jpg

Tony would like to know if he can bring his #20 Car on the Field with him.

25thcar2.jpg

Anthrax

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
LMAO

lleft.jpg

Tony would like to know if he can bring his #20 Car on the Field with him.

25thcar2.jpg

lmao, i knew i didnt get hi sname right! ahaha. I know remember its JAMES Stewart. :D

Reaction score
windward said:

It's a setback -- no question about that. But I'm optomistic that the Eagles GM already have a contingency plan In the works for just such a crisis.

Sorry, did I hear someone say call Ricky Williams? :D

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
It's a setback -- no question about that. But I'm optomistic that the Eagles GM already have a contingency plan In the works for just such a crisis.

Sorry, did I hear someone say call Ricky Williams? :D

Word on the street Ricky is looking for $8.6M - Front that and a first he's yours! Call Miami. :eek:

Reaction score
Skeptic said:
Bob Dole doesn't believe the Eagles will have much of a run game this year.

Bob Dole believes McNabb is screwed.

jimmy16.JPG
Jimmy says: "Knee injuries can be very painfull, but Jimmy thinks chics dig it."