OT: Hand Urinating Poll

Rocco

Cozy in Colo
Reaction score
I just heard on ESPN radio that Moises Allou (outfielder for the Cubs for the uninformed) has confessed to urinating on his hands to prevent calluses. That is totally crazy to me, but to my surprise some of the guys on ESPN didn't think it was that big of a deal. They mentioned another batter that reportedly does this too, but I can't remember his name. Is this something you guys would ever consider doing if it improved your game?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Rocco said:
I just heard on ESPN radio that Moises Allou (outfielder for the Cubs for the uninformed) has confessed to urinating on his hands to prevent calluses. That is totally crazy to me, but to my surprise some of the guys on ESPN didn't think it was that big of a deal. They mentioned another batter that reportedly does this too, but I can't remember his name. Is this something you guys would ever consider doing if it improved your game?

If it means I could draw his pay check heck yes. LOL for that kind of money I would urinate on your hands. LOL

Jack

Reaction score
No worse than putting snot on a ball to throw it.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
There's bound to be better ways to prevent callouses.

Let's see, should I p!ss on myself or buy a batting glove? That's an easy one.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Hell, I'd crap on my hands if I thought it would improve my game to the point where I could draw one of those paychecks.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Rocco said:

Man, that's just bad upbringing.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rocco said:
They mentioned another batter that reportedly does this too, but I can't remember his name.

Jorge Posada.

I have to think this is more one of those superstition things. Baseball players are so superstitous that I think they'd try anything to get an edge.

The deal with Posada was that his father told him to do that when he was a little kid to toughen up his hands, and he's been doing it ever since.

It seems very strange, and I can't believe that it works, but I guess it's a habit for him now.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well it is one way to keep fans from wanting to shake your hand and wanting autographs. LOL

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
If it means I could draw his pay check heck yes. LOL for that kind of money I would urinate on your hands. LOL

ROTFL. That's why they make that anti-bacterial soap.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Tough guys don't use anti-bacterial soap. LOL
Tough guys can deal with calluses.

I have heard that peeing on your feet in the shower is the best thing for atheletes(sp) feet.

Reaction score
i think there's a website that addresses this very thing, it's....

www.japaneseschoolgir....

oh, wait!!?? never mind, it's costs $19.95 for a 3 month access, and you get a TON of those annoying pop-up websites... my bad!!