Twitter: OT Jordan Mills signed to practice squad

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Wow does this mean we waive the white flag on the Erving signing?

Ha! I had forgotten all about Erving. Like a bad dream.

Never liked the signing. Looks like a guy who hung around in the league because he was picked high. Never could play.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Connor Williams had 3 or less bad plays per game.

Study game footage instead of listening to Joe Buck or lazy fan narratives.

If Tyron plays, it will be:
TS - CW - Looney - ZM - Knight with Mills as the backup OT.

If Looney is not 100% then Biadasz will replace him.
Plus Williams has gone against 3 of the best DT in the game the first 3 weeks. Tough task for anybody. Some don't watch film and therefore blame the wrong players at times

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
All I know is the fact we’re talking about shuffling O-lineman around to give us a chance like many other teams, vs the past 5-6 years of “oh no! We’re missing 1 of our 5 pro-bowlers this Sunday....we’re gonna get wrecked!” is a nice change of pace.

Also, same as attacking a team’s weakness all game long. I don’t know where the credit goes, but I know the common denominator the past decade..

PSA: Garrett sucks

Beaker42

Reaction score
All I know is the fact we’re talking about shuffling O-lineman around to give us a chance like many other teams, vs the past 5-6 years of “oh no! We’re missing 1 of our 5 pro-bowlers this Sunday....we’re gonna get wrecked!” is a nice change of pace.

Also, same as attacking a team’s weakness all game long. I don’t know where the credit goes, but I know the common denominator the past decade..

PSA: Garrett sucks
We’re quickly finding out our JG was a weakness but the common denominator as to why the Cowboys suck is Last name of Jones.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Go watch the All 22 Biadsz played 55 snaps and was already better. Looney has been struggling. Biadsz is already the better player. He plays with much more balance and only got knocked off balance once.
SSDG - our coaches are still throwing vets out there instead of the young kids who are better. I hate this franchise from ownership all the way down to the empty seats.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Connor Williams had 3 or less bad plays per game.

Study game footage instead of listening to Joe Buck or lazy fan narratives.

If Tyron plays, it will be:
TS - CW - Looney - ZM - Knight with Mills as the backup OT.

If Looney is not 100% then Biadasz will replace him.
I watch All22 and Conner is the weakest link on our OL right now. He doesn’t play with enough power in the run game and is easily knocked off balance in pass protection right now. I don’t think he’s 100% coming off that ACl. I think he’s a decent player but we need a bully inside right now.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I just sincerely hope we lose Bernard as well before ever giving him a shot.

Compounding the Collins disaster by signing several journeymen tackles that cant stick with the worst teams in the league and losing a guy with an upside like Carter is something I dont get.

I realize all our rushers are studs and are playing great but come on.

Again, I keep asking myself why I'm surprised and why I continue to bother considering the two idiots that run this team havent the slightest clue what they are doing and never will.
Collins is injured

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
SSDG - our coaches are still throwing vets out there instead of the young kids who are better. I hate this franchise from ownership all the way down to the empty seats.
That might change based on the way Tyler played this week.

tayloner

Reaction score
Semantics.

If the Cowboys really wanted to keep him, he could have been protected. They have been doing that for weeks with him.

He agreed with the Colts in the weekly signing window before week 4 protection was in place. That being said, they could have still elevated him to the active roster if they wanted to keep him, and I believe even have an open roster spot as of today to do so. Yet, they didn't.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If this had been a normal off season and he was healthy, I have no doubt he would already be the swing OT.
It doesnt seem like they view him as a tackle at all.

I mean....itd be nice...but the first three tackles went down and the dude didn't take a practice snap there.