OT Just wondering about all of you....

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Mods can move or delete when ever you want.

I was just wondering...

On any given weekend during the offseason except draft weekend I've noticed that there are normally around 60-80 members here.

But During the WORK day Monday - Friday the number of members here are well over 130+ I just signed back in to look at updates and there where 161 members currently logged in.

So my question is, is everyong here logged on from work and do you visit while your not at work?

Me I Co-own my own business and work from home more than I do from the office. and I'm check the updates here atleast 2+ times every day.

Just wondering....

BTW how many of you logging in from work would get into trouble if your bosses found out?

and for you bosses out there do you mind your employees going to sites like this during their work day?

Me I don't mind as long as its doesn't cause problems in their work.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
You expect to actually have us work at work?

LOL

Novel concept.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Really i dont even work at my part time job(still in high school), i stay on here reading adn responding

k19

Reaction score
Avery said:
You expect to actually have us work at work?

LOL

Novel concept.

I was thinking the same thing. I thought I got paid to moderate a Honda site :D

I am off and on the site all day. Either on here, checking on planes, getting coffeee at the BX, or listening to NFL radio.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:

I was just wondering...

On any given weekend during the offseason except draft weekend I've noticed that there are normally around 60-80 members here.

But During the WORK day Monday - Friday the number of members here are well over 130+ I just signed back in to look at updates and there where 161 members currently logged in.

So my question is, is everyong here logged on from work and do you visit while your not at work?

Me I Co-own my own business and work from home more than I do from the office. and I'm check the updates here atleast 2+ times every day.

Just wondering....

BTW how many of you logging in from work would get into trouble if your bosses found out?

and for you bosses out there do you mind your employees going to sites like this during their work day?

You are awfully nosey.

I don't think I like your tone.

jksmith269

Reaction score
k19 said:
I was thinking the same thing. I thought I got paid to moderate a Honda site :D

I am off and on the site all day. Either on here, checking on planes, getting coffeee at the BX, or listening to NFL radio.

I remember days like that with a little spades thrown in for fun....Military isn't for everyone but man for some of us we loved it. Best part of my life USN

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Pretty much if I am not flying, then I am not doing much of anything, therefore, I stay on this site and my outlook exprees. I am pretty sure it would be frowned upon if my Supervisors knew that this is how I spent my free time, but oh well, until they catch me and tell me not too, I will still be on here everyday.

k19

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
I remember days like that with a little spades thrown in for fun....Military isn't for everyone but man for some of us we loved it. Best part of my life USN

Spades, hearts, Yuker, Dominoes, and Bid Whist (yes I said Bid Whist :D) were all 3rd shift games. I spent most of my 9 years in AWANCS on 3rd shift, or in Saudi :LOL:

As a civilian on a government contract you really cant play cards all day. Its not very professional. Besides we only have 3 people in our office. You CAN however look at anything Norton Web Security doesnt block. I mod over at an accord site so I babysit there and post here most of the day.

BTW my new JVC KT-SR2000 Sirius receiver and home kit should be in soon. I admit it I am addicted to NFL Radio

dallasblue05

Reaction score
One thing we like to do in the squadron when we arent flying is play chess or spider solitare, lol. On deployments, we always spen a lot of our down time playing Madden or Halo.........I agree; the military is not for everyone, but I love the heck out of it. Not to mention the sense of pride you get when you help some F-15s go bomb the hell out of bad guys!!! I'm sure you guys know what I mean.

jksmith269

Reaction score
F\A-18's here VFA-151

untitled83copy1nz.jpg

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:

I was just wondering...

Just wondering....

I beg your pardon!

Just for that I'm going back to work.

Star-Fan

Old enough to remember the Ice Bowl, Young enough
Reaction score
There seems to be many of you who are now serving, or have served in the military. For that , My family and I thank you. As for the topic.. I mostly read and post from work. But, I'll never admit it.. Oops I just did... :bang2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I'm on and off at work and at home. I usually leave the page open and minimize it when I need too.

1fisher

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Really i dont even work at my part time job(still in high school), i stay on here reading adn responding

looks like you need to spend more time in the spelling book............ :lmao2:

just kidding!

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I never turn off my work computer it gives the illusion that I am always working. :) I typically log in first thing in the morning but I actually check it around lunch.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Is that you, boss? :D

Winicki would always be on at work...but they don't have an internet connection at Dunkin Donuts.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
I D.J. in two different clubs for the same company four nights a week.So,my daytimes are usually free with the exception of an occasional errand or two.Logging in in the daytime is great, but my "daytime " is about 3 to 5:30 in the mornings.There isn't as many pop-ups to deal with at that time of the morning.Makes for better reading.