OT,kinda, Keyshawn's cousin

playmakers

Reaction score
Does he crack you up or not? His end zone celebration was hilarous today. If you didnt see it, after he scored a td he went over to a cheerleader and took off his helmet and proposed. I was cracking up but I know 50 percent would prolly say they hate it. His Irish dance earlier in the season was hilarous to.

On top of this, Chad Johnson might be the best reciever in the game. opinions

jcblanco22

Reaction score
playmakers said:
Does he crack you up or not? His end zone celebration was hilarous today. If you didnt see it, after he scored a td he went over to a cheerleader and took off his helmet and proposed. I was cracking up but I know 50 percent would prolly say they hate it. His Irish dance earlier in the season was hilarous to.

I also like Johnson and do find his different end zone celebrations pretty amusing. Ironically enough, although I did enjoy the Michael Flately "Lords of the Dance" thing that you mentioned very much, I thought his best one was on a TD that ended up nullified due to penalty about a month ago. I don't remember who the opponent was, but he launched into some sort of helter-skelter, somewhat effeminate jiggling that was absolutely hilarious.

Did anyone else catch that?

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Chad Johnson is good for football. When you see his on field performance, and from what you hear out of Bengals land, he's a great teammate. He never goes too far with his celebrations. Honestly, if I wasn't a Cowboys fan, teh TO thing probably would have been funny. You would laugh too if someone ran right onto Washingtons 50 after scoring a TD.

Johnson is someone you gotta take with a grain of salt, and as long as he goes out there and backs it up, I'm all for it. Cinci needs something to cheer them up after those miserable years

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I like Johnson too and think he is good for the sport.

He is damn good too but I wouldn't call him the best WR in the league by quite a few.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Moss, Owens(sorry), Harrison..those guys are probably better. Though with Harrison you don't know if it's purely him, or the team. He is good though. In CJ's defense, he was real good with Kitna at the helm.

Ward is a very complete WR, but he's not the type of WR CJ is. HOUSHEMANSEDFSDZX is pretty good too. I hate the fact they went to OSU.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Im not a steve Smith or Panthers fan at all, but you got to put him near the top of that lsit too

thewivil

Reaction score
Hey, the guy said before the game that he wasn't going to be stopped, and he wasn't. He blew up for career receptions yards.

playmakers

Reaction score
I think hes the closes thing to Irvin in todays game. He talks and he backs it up.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
What I really like about the guy is his committment. From day one, he has said he strives to copy Rice's work ethic and he seems to do a pretty admirable job of doing so. The fact he is willing to put in the work with Palmer to simulate Manning/Harrison also speaks volumes.

Like playmakers said, he talks a lot but always backs it up. Considering his age, he'd be up there toward the top of my list if I had any receiver to choose from.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
His celebrations are cool because he's not trying to show up the other team unlike another wr we all know.

Eddie

Reaction score
I told my wife I wanted gold teeth also.

There's just a certain charm and charisma about someone with gold teeth. Maybe it's the impression of wealth and class.

But gold teeth really, really impresses me.

I wish I could have gold teeth.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Eddie said:
I told my wife I wanted gold teeth also.

There's just a certain charm and charisma about someone with gold teeth. Maybe it's the impression of wealth and class.

But gold teeth really, really impresses me.

I wish I could have gold teeth.
YEAH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flava Flav say go for it :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
playmakers said:

He cracks me up.

My favorite was him giving the ball CPR in the back of the endzone.