OT: My proudest moment as an expectant father...

kmd24

Reaction score
My wife is in her 20th week of pregnancy. She felt our unborn child move for the first time today...right in the middle of Troy Aikman's HOF induction speech.

Glad to know I've got a Cowboys fan on the way! :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:laugh2:

Congrats.

My wife was due with our first the same time as Super Bowl XXVII. I had waited 15 years. I begged her, not during the Super Bowl, not during the Super Bowl. At halftime Michael Jackson was performing and the baby was kicking to the beat of the music. I was nervous she was getting ready to moon walk on out. She answered my prayers by waiting a few days.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Grats man ...... me and wife just had my baby boy Tuesday Morning .....
New generation of Rabid Boys fans are being born!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill said:

Kadan James King

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/DSCN1886.jpg

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/DSCN1881.jpg

Hey congrats. Nice looking LB ya got there.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
zrinkill said:
Congrats

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This is kmd24's babys thread ....... sorry man wasnt trying to steal your thread.

Keep us informed of his arrival

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Congrats.....I remember the thrill of my first born.....there's nothing like it gentlemen.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Kilyin and I are expecting our first baby on February 1st, 3 days before the Super Bowl.

My OB is an Eagles fan, her nurse is a Commanders fan and the smack talk between the 3 of us has already started.

We have 6 more weeks before we know if it's a girl or boy, but if it's a boy, we're naming him Emmitt. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Faerluna said:
Kilyin and I are expecting our first baby on February 1st, 3 days before the Super Bowl.

My OB is an Eagles fan, her nurse is a Commanders fan and the smack talk between the 3 of us has already started.

We have 6 more weeks before we know if it's a girl or boy, but if it's a boy, we're naming him Emmitt. :)
Congrats to you both and thanks for telling us.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
If the baby kicked when Rayfield Wright mentioned the Bullet Bob Hayes and Harvey Martin snubs, then you KNOW you definitely got a Cowboys fan on your hands. ;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
:laugh2:

Congrats.

My wife was due with our first the same time as Super Bowl XXVII. I had waited 15 years. I begged her, not during the Super Bowl, not during the Super Bowl. At halftime Michael Jackson was performing and the baby was kicking to the beat of the music. I was nervous she was getting ready to moon walk on out. She answered my prayers by waiting a few days.
You're a lucky man.

Bill Cosby once said that Carol Burnett (I think) described labor pain as, 'Grabbing your bottom lip and pulling it over your head'.

It sounds like your wife took it easy on you during the birth of your first child--Super Bowl or not. :D

bewareofdware

Reaction score
if that s not a sign that he is going to be a hall of fame qb for the boys and win many many super bowkls so that i can finally shut all the steelrs fans around here up than what is:D