OT - Owens at the Lakers game.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
Nav22 said:
Just spotted by TNT. Let's see if the media makes this out to be a huge deal.

I don't care what cereal TO had for breakfast.

I don't care what sports events he attends.

He won't ever have to wear shades to keep me from pestering him wherever he goes.

I am not going to put a spin on every thing he does; like rolling his eyes and scratching his ear.

I do care how he plays on the field. I will pull for him and hope for the best for him and out of him when he is on the field.

That also goes for all of the other players. They have private lives and their private lives are of no interest to me as long as they stay out of trouble, don't do anything illegal or do anything disruptive to the team, and give their best effort to help the Cowboys win.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
It's things like this that further lets you know that Parcells was not onboard with the T.O. deal.

hahaha you're right attending basketball games is destroying the team!!! :)

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Man, he always comes to the Heat games.. I know this since I'm in Miami.
He was clapping/cheering for the Heat about 2 weeks ago.. Whats with him switching teams? :(

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
He wants to become a Green Bay Packer!! I heard him say he got his chedder. You know that he wants to become a cheesehead.

txlonghorn14

Reaction score
all of this means nothing. i think he just likes the bryant jersey and wanted somethin to do while out in LA. he better tie those damn shoes!

mschmidt64

Reaction score
I wonder why Bledsoe wasn't at the Ranch working out when he went to that Golf tournament and caddied for Ben Crane the other day.

When Bledsoe does things like that its just proof that Parcells doesn't want him.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
You know without a doubt that Parcells hates all the draft picks by his silence.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
DCowboyz said:
Man, he always comes to the Heat games.. I know this since I'm in Miami.
He was clapping/cheering for the Heat about 2 weeks ago.. Whats with him switching teams? :(

T.O, i think is more of a SHAQ fan, and not necessarily a heat fan. Randy moss is a huge heat fan, last year he had season tickets on the front row.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Big deal hes a Fan of the game , he went and saw the game. the only difference from him and the other 20 thausand people is that hes famous. :rolleyes: