OT: Prosecutors to drop Kobe Case...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Princess, it doesn't seem like you're very farmiliar with how the court system operates. Kobe made a statement. That doesn't at all mean that it is what Kobe wanted to really say. I also noticed that you left out the part where she got 20million. Kobe made a deal with this girl to drop the charges and I am betting that her side of the negotiation called for a statement to be released and 20 million.

Think about it. Kobe doesn't come out and say I raped her, but he also doesn't slander this "poor young girl". He basically said, she thinks I raped her, but I don't. This lets the accuser "save face" for making alleged false accusations and Kobe isn't facing any chance of wearing bright orange and being gang raped himself.

Any money exchanged was after I posted or I didn't see it. I went by what Kobe said and that was that no money had been exchanged. So I am sorry if I misquoted.... :eek:

And I'm familiar enough with the law to know that the way it was decided, there is no fault on the books... my point was that with him being an athlete, popular and loved by sports fans everywhere - he was given the benefit of the doubt, and because of his stature she was demonized from day one - a liar, sleeze, gold digger, etc

We won't know for sure whether his statement was to save his face, her face or fact. I never said he did or didn't, just that it was cited by Kobe as a misunderstanding . My point was that as it stands, after all the court time.and the dismissal w/o a verdict... He is still the beloved role model that cheated on his wife... who got a rock the size of Texas (jealousy on that one) and she is still the money hungery liar (true or not) in most eyes

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Any money exchanged was after I posted or I didn't see it. I went by what Kobe said and that was that no money had been exchanged. So I am sorry if I misquoted.... :eek:

I am pretty sure she got some cash. If not, she'll be suing for some - fact.

And I'm familiar enough with the law to know that the way it was decided, there is no fault on the books... my point was that with him being an athlete, popular and loved by sports fans everywhere - he was given the benefit of the doubt, and because of his stature she was demonized from day one - a liar, sleeze, gold digger, etc

He should be given the benefit of the doubt. In the court system today, not enough people are given the benefit of the doubt. No one really gets "a fair trial" unless they have money. It's a system of pleas and deals.The courts should be able to handle more cases than they do.

We won't know for sure whether his statement was to save his face, her face or fact. I never said he did or didn't, just that it was cited by Kobe as a misunderstanding . My point was that as it stands, after all the court time.and the dismissal w/o a verdict... He is still the beloved role model that cheated on his wife... who got a rock the size of Texas (jealousy on that one) and she is still the money hungery liar in most eyes

I can't stand Kobe Bryant. I hate the Lakers, but I know B.S. when I smell it. In the end, this girl will get what she wants - a life filled with fortune - and not have to work a day for it. ;)