OT-Robert Smith Vikings RB

kilz

Reaction score
Anyone know what he's up to? I remember thinking we would hear from him again after his abrupt retirement? I thought he had a genius IQ or something.

I googled him and saw that he co-wrote a biography. Anyone read it?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
kilz said:
Anyone know what he's up to? I remember thinking we would hear from him again after his abrupt retirement? I thought he had a genius IQ or something.

he did have a high IQ he got his Pre-Med degree while playing football at OSU and made like a 3.4 gpa all legit the coaches where trying to talk him out of signing up for those classes :eek:

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
He does some work for NFL Network at least he did in the offseason I think it was on Playbook or one of the other weekly shows....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kilz said:

Very disappointing book. That's all I will say.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's also a college football analyst. I've seen him on a couple episodes. But I don't watch college football that much, so I can't tell u what network or anything.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
BTW Robert Smith was on ESPN News tonight and the announcer\host kept referring to him as the smart one. anyway they where talking about this and that then the host asked him what he scored on his SAT and Smith scored a 1200 which is an average score.