OT-Sidney Rice

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Rice, the University of South Carolina, the other USC, WR, entered today leading the SEC with 95.3 yards receiving per game, had 51 today, has 12 TD grabs on the season, and a TD in 8 straight games, and only a true freshman, and South Carolina is bowl-eligible!

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Doh!!...you started off saying "OT - Sidney Rice" I thought you had found us an Offensive Tackle :cool:

He's a freshman...won't be elegible for the draft for a couple of years so what the deal?

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
my friend plays at USC. WR- Kenny McKinley. he's a true freshman. he was a good high school qb

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
Rice, the University of South Carolina, the other USC, WR, entered today leading the SEC with 95.3 yards receiving per game, had 51 today, has 12 TD grabs on the season, and a TD in 8 straight games, and only a true freshman, and South Carolina is bowl-eligible!

If he's only a true freshmen then he's not draft eligible, so why would you post this year? There IS a sports zone for these kinds of posts.

Get me all excited about the guy then tell me we can't draft him next year. You should be ashamed of yourself.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Their is a ton of true freshmen you have to keep your eyes out on in a few years, but the one making the biggest name for himself right now is Willie Tuitama. Damm is Mike Stoops lucky to pull that guy out of Cali or what?

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Ryan Neil is great rusher and excellent in the run, maybe he could drop a few pounds and play LOLB