OT-tomorrow's gonna suck

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I gotta work from 3:15 till 10:15, and I have to leave an hour and a half early, so I can have enough time to get to work on time, I work at an airport, will try to see as much of the game as I can, whenever I can get to the breakroom, where the TV's at, so yeah, that's my Thanksgiving, working :(

at least I get paid double time...

superpunk

Reaction score
Sniffle, sniffle. :violin: jk, man. That sucks. Just develop a case of diarrhea that causes you to have to remain in the break room, for some reason. Isn't it snowing now? Won't the airport shut down? Pray for a blizzard, LOL.

Tristan

Reaction score
SUCKER!!..J/K
if it makes you feel any better I have to be up at 7am to catch the early game, Aloha!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, did ya ever hear of the flu?

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
working 8-12. they needed volunteers and it's double time. so, it's like i worked a full day at normal pay. get to be home for the game, too.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
Back at ya Sarge.......Enjoy your Hot Turkey Wings.... :D

...and a slice of NY style pizza.

:D

...any pea salad today?

vicjagger

Reaction score
Sarge said:
Dude, did ya ever hear of the flu?

At double time, that's be an expensive case of the F bug. I say TiVo/VCR the game and enjoy it when you get home. That's assuming the Cowboys win, or at least play well if they loose. If they lay an egg, you can skip the misery.

notherbob

Reaction score
I live out on a cattle ranch in west central Texas and everyday is a workday. I'll take off some time to eat dinner with the extended family at my Mother-in-Law's house - mmm, pumpkin pie made from real pumpkins and real cream, not that canned junk and whipped cream made from fresh cream. At our place, Thanksgiving and Christmas have a rule - everything must be made completely from scratch - no canned or prepared foods allowed, even cranberry sauce must be homemade from real cranberries.

After dinner I will go get some work done until kickoff, then come in and watch the game in the privacy of my own living room and hope no cows get out into the road until after the game -then ya gotta get 'em out because the last thing you want is a 1200 lb. cow or a 2000 lb black bull wandering around the highway at night.

If the game ain't worth watching, I can always turn it off and go cut and split firewood or just watch the sunset from the easy chair I set up in the hay loft, now that we don't use it anymore (big round bales instead of little square bales). I sure don't miss loading them onto the wagon in the field and bringing them in and hoisting them up into the loft and stacking the winter's supply in the loft. That's real hard gritty work.

Go Cowboys!

roughneck266

Reaction score
Could be worse big guy. I am on the rig in \nigeria for two more weeks. Won't be any way to watch the game unless someone has a download spot for it later. But at least they made a thanksgiving dinner for us. \not nearly as good as home but it'll do.
Happy Thanksgiving.