OT totally embarrassed

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
OMG im a Rangers fan, what a total embarrassment....... :mad: :mad:

sorry if this is the wrong space for this post, move it if ya wish.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't blame the player. I'd get sick of dipsh!t fans heckling me too if I were a pro athlete. What I hate about this is he's just a rookie. He's facing charges now, maybe a long suspension, and he was a damn good reliever for a rookie. I hope we don't lose him, or his head gets rattled because of this, we could really use some pitching.

Smith22

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Honestly, I don't blame the player. I'd get sick of dipsh!t fans heckling me too if I were a pro athlete. What I hate about this is he's just a rookie. He's facing charges now, maybe a long suspension, and he was a damn good reliever for a rookie. I hope we don't lose him, or his head gets rattled because of this, we could really use some pitching.
You have to be kidding me. What if that chair hit a freakin little kid or baby. Chose a different line of work if you can't handle it. I hope that woman sues his dumb arse for pulling that stunt.

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Smith22 said:
You have to be kidding me. What if that chair hit a freakin little kid or baby. Chose a different line of work if you can't handle it. I hope that woman sues his dumb arse for pulling that stunt.

There's no way in hell that woman doesn't sue ... and I'm sure others will want in on that. Those that were near her are probably suffering "emotional distress" due to the trauma of witnessing such wanton violence.

Welcome to the world of litigation.

Reaction score
Smith22 said:
I hope that woman sues his dumb arse for pulling that stunt.

If she waits untill after the first of Nov, maybe she can hire John Edwards, he'll have a lot of free time right around then.

:D

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
it was wrong throwing the chair but that f*****g fan is a dumb a** for provoking the players and it pissed me off when the dude was interviewed, in the replay it showed the dude daring the players to go after him and in the interviewed he acted as if he was fearing for his life what a freaking b****

Pooz

Reaction score
I wanna crack that overacheiving Ranger player over the head with my own chair...dumbazz.