Twitter: OT Ty Nsekhe only limited participant in practice

quickccc

Reaction score
i expect to see quite a bit of Steele and Knight ... all over again this year ... de ja vue ! :(

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He did a really good job in washington its odd he has fallen off so much.

Can’t say I saw him play before but He just looked so bad in the preseason. Age may have caught up to him and gave him a beating.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Can’t say I saw him play before but He just looked so bad in the preseason. Age may have caught up to him and gave him a beating.

He played a bunch of times vs Dallas and was very good. they always singled him out and talked about him because he is from Arlington.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He played a bunch of times vs Dallas and was very good. they always singled him out and talked about him because he is from Arlington.

he made Steele look good in the preseason. Maybe he was banged up.

Verdict

Reaction score
I’m thinking we go heavy in the trenches in the draft next year. This OL is just not what it used to be.

It would not have hurt my feelings if they had taken Slater in this draft class, although Parsons is making me glad we didn’t at this point.

Ball may be the next great player on our line, with time. Least hope so, and free up the draft capitol to bring in other talent.

Verdict

Reaction score
Agreed. People will complain that we invest too much but that excuse doesn't work anymore because the investment has been so long ago. Look at tackle for the last decade, Tyron was 1st rounder but that was over a decade ago, doug free was a 4th rounder, and La'el was supplementary draft.

When fans this off-season showed interested in slater and Sewell half this forum made it seem like we draft a first rounder offensive lineman every year which is BS (our highest drafted lineman of the last 5 years thats playing thrusday is a mid 2nd rounder whose on the last year of his deal).
Good post, although Collins was a free agent.

75boyz

Reaction score
Agreed. People will complain that we invest too much but that excuse doesn't work anymore because the investment has been so long ago. Look at tackle for the last decade, Tyron was 1st rounder but that was over a decade ago, doug free was a 4th rounder, and La'el was supplementary draft.

When fans this off-season showed interested in slater and Sewell half this forum made it seem like we draft a first rounder offensive lineman every year which is BS (our highest drafted lineman of the last 5 years thats playing thrusday is a mid 2nd rounder whose on the last year of his deal).

Outstanding post.