OT: Where is Nors?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
He has been very quiet since the draft, has anybody heard from him? Hos what did you do? :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
He has been very quiet since the draft, has anybody heard from him? Hos what did you do? :D
Nors got suspended for 3 days. Not by me. It ticked him off a bit and I wonder if he will come back. Right now I am not sure at all that he will. I hope he will but it is his call. Last I heard he was on another forum pretty ticked. I intend to e-mail him.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Nors got suspended for 3 days. Not by me. It ticked him off a bit and I wonder if he will come back. Right now I am not sure at all that he will. I hope he will but it is his call. Last I heard he was on another forum pretty ticked. I intend to e-mail him.
Dang bro. I was only kidding when I asked what did you do?

Sorry to hear that he is suspended. He can be grating but overall he was a good guy, imo.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
The money is in the mail for the kind words....

And it wasn't even a 3-4 or Ty Law banning. Some funny stuff but now I've served my time and am ready to be a serious and productive member to this board, no kidding.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Nors said:

And it wasn't even a 3-4 or Ty Law banning. Some funny stuff but now I've served my time and am ready to be a serious and productive member to this board, no kidding.

Glad to have you back Nors!

BadKarma

Reaction score
Yeah - it wouldn't be the same without Nors. Nice to see you back, bro!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
BadKarma said:
Yeah - it wouldn't be the same without Nors. Nice to see you back, bro!
Funny Simpson Sig - man I was watching Simpsons tonight and a hilarious Drive thru segment! That show never gets Old!

I will have problems signing up for future Cowboy boards with my spotted arrest record here. :embarassed:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Nors said:

Can you overnight it? And make it payable to cash. :D

BadKarma

Reaction score
Nors said:
Funny Simpson Sig - man I was watching Simpsons tonight and a hilarious Drive thru segment! That show never gets Old!

I will have problems signing up for future Cowboy boards with my spotted arrest record here. :embarassed:

Yeah, Simpsons are classic...kind of miss Beavis & Butthead though. :eek:

Duane

Reaction score
Welcome back Nors. Hos secretly missed you. :bounce:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Nors said:

Hey Nors...welcome home.

:)

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Nors said:

Speaking of Simpsons, the greatest episode for Cowboys' fans has to be the Hank Scorpio episode.

Homer buys Tom Landry's hat to wear at work to motivate the employees. His dream is to someday own the Dallas Cowboys. Ends up owning the Denver Broncos and is depressed. Marge asks why and he tells her she just doesn't understand football.

I love the Broncos fumbling about in Homer's front yard and the reference to the Hammock district. Classic Simpsons.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Duane said:
Welcome back Nors. Hos secretly missed you. :bounce:

Yeah, I dunno about you but I was getting very uncomfortable watching Hos make Winicki wear a Nor's outfit and talk about Ty Law and the 3-4... :eek:

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Yeah, I dunno about you but I was getting very uncomfortable watching Hos make Winicki wear a Nor's outfit and talk about Ty Law and the 3-4... :eek:
Hey whatever happened to what goes on at the zone stays at the zone. TMI!

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
adbutcher said:
Hey whatever happened to what goes on at the zone stays at the zone. TMI!

I agree...perhaps you should make a citizen's arrest... :)

But it was really just an anguished cry for help on my part.