OT: Why are there only two pages of this forum?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
It hasn't always been that way, has it? :confused:

I was out of town yesterday and wanted to see the threads from yesterday, but I only see one page after the first one... Is it site maintenance?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Due to the reorganization of the site, all threads after the second page are now being moved to the appopriate forum. Articles to the Article Zone, PC Recaps to the Recap Zone, etc.

Hope the info helps.

ndanger

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
It hasn't always been that way, has it? :confused:

I was out of town yesterday and wanted to see the threads from yesterday, but I only see one page after the first one... Is it site maintenance?
I think they are moving them to other forums.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Oh... I see... Thanks WG.

Anyone else not crazy about this new format? I mean, "Opinion Zone"?... Aren't about 95% of posts on here opinions?

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab said:
Oh... I see... Thanks WG.

Anyone else not crazy about this new format? I mean, "Opinion Zone"?... Aren't about 95% of posts on here opinions?

Can we get this moved to the questioning management zone please. :D

fweegy

Reaction score
i sure am not, but it's the only decent game in town.....pretty soon The Zone won't be needed, everything will be broken down into silly categorys. JMO

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please read the announcement (sticky'ed thread) in this forum for more details. Closing this thread. Any questions you have can be posted in the sticky thread.