OTA Offensive Line

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Obviously not a finished project with Steele still out and Martin taking vet day. This is how they lined up yesterday:

LT -Tyler
LG- Farniok
C- Tyler
RG- Ball
RT - Tyron

That would be the worst pair of starting guards in football. Let’s hope for good health moving forward

75boyz

Reaction score
Obviously not a finished project with Steele still out and Martin taking vet day. This is how they lined up yesterday:

LT -Tyler
LG- Farniok
C- Tyler
RG- Ball
RT - Tyron

That would be the worst pair of starting guards in football. Let’s hope for good health moving forward
So,
This early picture of Tyron at RT not LT probably would have a week one healthy Steele as the starting LG then?

Or is it Farniok as the starting LG and Steele as the swing OT?

Probably most all of these questions are a little too early to have definite answers yet.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

LT -Tyler
LG- Farniok
C- Tyler
RG- Ball
RT - Tyron

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Farniok is going to surprise a lot of people here. I guess you're one of them. The dude has some nasty in him.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So,
This early picture of Tyron at RT not LT probably would have a week one healthy Steele as the starting LG then?

Or is it Farniok as the starting LG and Steele as the swing OT?

Probably most all of these questions are a little too early to have definite answers yet.
It would line up with Jerry earlier in the offseason saying Dallas projected Steele to be a backup

silver

Reaction score
I would leave Tyron at LT and Tyler at LG. RT will be whoever the swing tackle will be until Steele comes back. This way we only make one change in the future as opposed to reshufilng 3 positions.

blueblood70

Reaction score

LT -Tyler
LG- Farniok
C- Tyler
RG- Ball
RT - Tyron

first off worst in football all 32 teams? show me... Farnioks isnt that bad really hes McGovern 2.0 they are literally given guys snaps, and? i doubt ball is even 2nd depth, Edoga most likely is next g/t up if they get thin.

would be after Farniok,

Edoga>Waletzko>Bostic> Asim/ ball last on depth chart for now. things can change this place once viewed Doug free and Steele the way ball is being looked at, he can easily step up as well.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Should be noted Chuma Edoga rotated with Farniok with the first team line.

I think once Steele is healthy Tyron goes back to LT and Tyler Smith kicks inside to LG.

Of course once the older Smith inevitably gets hurt again, younger Smith goes back to LT and then we wonder who's at guard again.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

I think once Steele is healthy Tyron goes back to LT and Tyler Smith kicks inside to LG.

Of course once the older Smith inevitably gets hurt again, younger Smith goes back to LT and then we wonder who's at guard again.
This ........yep, read a couple of nuggets Edoga and Farniok are leaders to fill the LG spot until Steel is ready.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would leave Tyron at LT and Tyler at LG. RT will be whoever the swing tackle will be until Steele comes back. This way we only make one change in the future as opposed to reshufilng 3 positions.
:hammer:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Or Waletsko gets the opportunity to show that the offseason hype was warranted?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably one of my top 3 guys I'm watching this summer. If he can play at a high level in this league that will make a huge difference in our OL in future years.
Absolutely! If he works out, you’d have a cheap LT for a few years, along with Tyler Smith. You could then afford to pay Steele to be your RT while you phase out of the Martin contract.

It would be huge.