cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
REDD;2312370 said:
WELL I WAZ ON THE CARDNIALS WEBSITE THEY SAID THERE GOING 2 KILL US

AND MEDIA SAYIN WE NOT DOIN GOOD
BUT THE PATS. LOST 2 THE DOLPHINS AND THEY EXCUSS WAS THEY DON'T HAVE BRADY
WELL 2 ME NEWMEN IZ ARE QUARTERBACK 2 ARE DENFESIVE SO IZ ROY
AND IF THEY NOT THERE HAMLIN GOING 2 STRUGGLE SO IZ THE WHOLE DENFENSIVE BUT DON'T GET ME WRG ADAM IZ GOOD BUT HE NEED 2 REST 2 ,
SO I SAY GIVE ARE TEAM SO TYME 2 RECOVER THAN YALL SEE AMERICA'S TEAM:rolleyes:

Translation:

I was visiting a Cardinals message board and their fans seem confident they are going to beat the Cowboys.

The media is also saying we are not doing all that great. But the media is saying the Patriots are still pretty good, but they lost to the Dolphins because Brady was gone.

Newman and Roy are key parts to our defense which is the reason Hamlin seems to be struggling. But Adam Jones seems to be picking up Newman's slack and is playing great.

If we can make it through the next couple of games and get our injured players back we have a chance to reclaim the title America's Team!!! :rolleyes:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2312679 said:
Translation:

I was visiting a Cardinals message board and their fans seem confident they are going to beat the Cowboys.

The media is also saying we are not doing all that great. But the media is saying the Patriots are still pretty good, but they lost to the Dolphins because Brady was gone.

Newman and Roy are key parts to our defense which is the reason Hamlin seems to be struggling. But Adam Jones seems to be picking up Newman's slack and is playing great.

If we can make it through the next couple of games and get our injured players back we have a chance to reclaim the title America's Team!!! :rolleyes:

never realized we lost that title......

dguinta1

Reaction score
Anybody surprised by what others say on their team websites? What would you expect them to say?!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2312679 said:
Translation:

:laugh2: Good job. Thank you.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2312651 said:

Hard to see the face but it kind of reminds me of "Hot Donna" from that 70's show.:D

Mike_45

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2312700 said:
Haha, I tried. It was a challenge.

You sir should be commended, excellent translation.

Chesty would be proud of your work and dedication to the deciphering of chicken scratch typing.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Hostile;2312534 said:
Dear Lord save me. I need a translator badly. I read that three times and have no clue what he said and why he is yelling. The closest I can come to any clue what that was about is that some hair got caught in the zipper.

Thanks Hos --thought I was the only one

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Mike_45;2312728 said:
You sir should be commended, excellent translation.

Chesty would be proud of your work and dedication to the deciphering of chicken scratch typing.

Ditto --thanks for the translation --I had no idea he was talking about football and the cowboys:rolleyes:

ETex

Reaction score
trickblue;2312426 said:
200px-Billingsley.jpg

Jus' hang loose, blood. She gonna catch ya up on da' rebound on da' med side.

CLASSIC!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: