Other than the teams in our division...

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
SteveOS said:
Which team do you hate the most and why?

I hate.... the Stealers - because their fans seriously annoy the living hell out of me.

I hate.... The 49ers because of the "Catch"

I hate.... The seahawks, because Shawn Alexander is overrated.

Wow, I've got a lot of hate.

Oh! I hate Denver because they beat us on Thanksgiving in a game we should have won. jake plummer sucks too. :)

Yup... lotta hate.

aznhalf

Reaction score
Stealers! Just think about how many trophies we would have if it weren't for them!

gbrittain

Reaction score
I have no love lost for any team that might reside in Houston or the Green Bay Packers.

Champsheart

Reaction score
SteveOS said:
Which team do you hate the most and why?

49ers - Everyone should know why.

Broncos - Because I live in Denver and have to listen to these bandwagon fans all the dang time. They talk much crap! Most hate the Cowboys and give me crap every chance they get. Usually it comes back at them much harder.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
The Buffalo Bills. I grew up in Central NY.

Before Thurman Thomas and company came along, you couldn't find a Bills anywhere. Their stadium couldn't draw fans if Ralph Wilson levitated and was passing out $20 bills (which is coincidentally about the same price Ralph paid for the team)

The NFL fans in that area were:

1. Giants fans
2. Cowboys fans
3. Dolphins fans (for some odd reason)

Then once they started winning, everybody became a Bills fan. And where I'm from you either love the Bills or hate the Bills. And it's a widely held belief between me and my friends (also Bills haters) that about half of the Bills fans are just old Giants fans that got sick and tired of rooting for them.

Despite that, they would claim Dallas fans are "bandwagon jumpers" when in fact there were more Dallas fans than Bills fans back in say...1985. Dallas was almost always on TV back then up in NY and that's a good reason why so many fellow NY'ers like myself grew up Dallas fans.

I like how they claim that they treated Scott Norwood with respect when he missed the FG against NYG. In reality, they threw the guy under the bus and wanted him out of town immediately. Then there's the revisionist history behind the Flutie/Johnson debacle where the majority of fans actually turned on Flutie. It wasn't until they were proven wrong that they claimed they liked Flutie all along.

They also threw Bledsoe under the bus as well, but that's becoming hard to do since Bledsoe is far better than what they had to offer last season.

I also hate the Niners as well, but since they've sucked so bad lately, I can't take too much stock into hating them.

Rich.........

Raneiron#31

Reaction score
First and foremost I hate...

The Packers: Simply because Brett Fav-re is the biggest Deuchebag ever to grace the football uniform. Hes overrated and should have retired 5 yrs ago to save us all.

Next up...

The Bronco Billys: My hatred for the broncos started in the mid 90s after everyone wanted to proclaim that Terrel Davis was the greatest thing sliced bread. He had 2 count em 2 good years then he got hurt and everyone still thought he was the greatest. Can we say overrated again?

Last of all I have to go with the obligatory 49ers. Why?

THEY ARE THE FRIGGIN 49ers THATS WHY

playboidolla

Reaction score
Carolina Panthers!!!!!! because I think for one I live in South Carolina so all I hear about is them! lol.......but seriously because I feel like they get way to much credit that they dont deserve. Its like people dont think any other teams in the NFC have potential but them and I just dont see it. Another reason is because they remind me so much of the Cowboys because of the way they run things over there. Its alot similiar to how things are run in Dallas and you can always tell because when we play them how even we are.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The 9ers because they kicked our butts for so many years and the Steelers

Other than those two I can't say I hate any of the other teams.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
playboidolla said:
Carolina Panthers!!!!!! because I think for one I live in South Carolina so all I hear about is them! lol.......but seriously because I feel like they get way to much credit that they dont deserve. Its like people dont think any other teams in the NFC have potential but them and I just dont see it. Another reason is because they remind me so much of the Cowboys because of the way they run things over there. Its alot similiar to how things are run in Dallas and you can always tell because when we play them how even we are.
I have no choice but to like the panthers now because they drafted DeAngelo.
I'll root against him when we play them them :D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Texans because I live in Houston and of course the Houston media is jealous of the success by the Cowboys they tend to take jabs at the Cowboys especially the 610 talk radio crew.

Funxva

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I have no choice but to like the panthers now because they drafted DeAngelo.
I'll root against him when we play them them :D

A little too much of your name there on Cinco de Mayo? :D

Funxva

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
The Texans because I live in Houston and of course the Houston media is jealous of the success by the Cowboys they tend to take jabs at the Cowboys especially the 610 talk radio crew.

hahah, remember when they tried to say they had a version of the triplets? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao:

Jay9508

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I like the Texans because Jerome Mathis plays for them, he's from my home town. But when the Texans and the Cowboys croos-up, I like to see the Cowboy's burry them. I remember they beat Dallas in their first Regular Season game, then had that horrible season.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
playboidolla said:

I hate them as well because they made similar offseason moves as the Commanders (bolstering their receiving corps with a legitimate number 2, strengthening their DL), and yet they are called the team to beat in the NFC while the Skins are accused of overspending blah blah blah.

Plus, Carolina country used to be Commander country and fans before they moved in...and we still have a number of fans down there but during years where Carolina is good a number of Skin fans down there turn tail, or say they are fans of both the Commanders and Panthers. Can't have it two ways and be a real football fan. Gotta stick with one team through ups and downs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Funxva said:
hahah, remember when they tried to say they had a version of the triplets? :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao:

Yes I do. :laugh2: When I 1st moved to Houston in the early 70's me and my family pulled for the Oilers but Dallas was still our team. When we saw how much hatred the locals had aginst the Cowboys of course we started cheering aginst Houston football. We do pull for the Astros but that is about the only local team we support.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jay9508 said:
I like the Texans because Jerome Mathis plays for them, he's from my home town. But when the Texans and the Cowboys croos-up, I like to see the Cowboy's burry them. I remember they beat Dallas in their first Regular Season game, then had that horrible season.

I can understand pulling for a guy who is from your town. By and large I have nothing against the Houston players or coaches but I get a lot of enjoyment out of seeing distraught Texan fans. :laugh2: