Other than the teams in our division...

CoCo

Reaction score
I root against the teams that threaten the Cowboys historical NFL supremacy.

I hate that the Pats won 3 of 4 to tie our record. That record is SO hard to top obviously because of its longevity. Though I don't consider the Pats the equals in any year of the other great SB teams I do have to grudgingly give them respect for the 3 of 4 accomplishment. Makes our failure to 3-peat that much more painful. Ohhh to have that bragging right.

Not thrilled that the Steelers got their 5th win to tie us and the 9ers for most SB wins. Especially since I'd rate this Steelers team as one of the weakest to ever win a SB. Sorry, no respect there yet.

I think I may always hate the Eagles the most in our division because of Ryan's rubbing it in our faces. He could not have disrespected us anymore than he did. And sadly he wasn't really around for his comeuppance. (sorry had to stick in a division team)

Honorable mention to the Broncos who used to be as unrealistic a fan base as I've ever seen. They've gotten a bit more grounded lately and bit more difficult for me to really despise. The Elway worship got really old.

AtlCB

Reaction score
49ers. I actually despise them more that the Giants (but not more than the Beagles and Deadskins). I really have enjoyed watching them struggle. I also don't care much for the Squealers.

K-Mart

Reaction score
Any team that Kurt Warner plays on......Not so much because of him but his annoying as hell wife.......I hate her and never want to see or more importantly hear her again.......

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I hate the 49ers the most out of our Div. but I respect the heck out of them.

I also hate Denver just because of Shannahan and Elway.

ghst187

Reaction score
I hate:

Indianapolis: because mostly of Payton Womanning. Hated him at UT, hate him more now. He's such a dork and choke artist. Just not tough. But mostly i hate Indy because they got called "the triplets" which is blasphemous to the real triplets that actually won championships. I'll stop hating the Colts when Womanning is no longer there and finishes his pro career just like his college career...championshipLESS.

Denver: I don't hate the Broncos org really. I actually liked Elway. What I hated though was Shannon Sharpe and Terrell Davis, some of the most overrated players of all time, esp Davis. Davis ran through gaping holes, had zero moves, and didn't really break many tackles. I don't care much for Shanahan currently and I'm still a little miffed that they stole that game from us, or more aptly..that we gave it away.

I hate the 69ers. Ever since the catch. I will always hate them. As long as steve young is associated with them and coattails his way to the HOF ONLY because we gave a game to them. They rode the luxury of a toilet division to homefield advantage in the playoffs every year while we had a slugfest in ours every year.

I hate Gaybay. I can't stand Favre. So sick of him and everyone worshipping him...puke. I'm sick of "frozen tundra", sick of their theft of one of our championships, and sick the lambeau leap. When Favre finally retires, 6 years after he should've, my hatred for them will subside.

I hate the Texans and the Aints. Really only due to the fact that both are a waste of a franchise, will never have success, and only further dilute the league talent resulting in piss poor exhibitions like the one we saw in the super bowl. I hate how Texas got gifts from the league like being able to take a player from any team and several top draft choices just because they were starting from scratch. Well, years later and they're still wasting a top draft spot.

I hate the Steelers. I want to like Cowher, he's my kind of coach. Just can't seem to do it. I want to like Bettis, just hard to think he's as good as advertised, maybe 6 years ago. Hard not to think Roth isn't horribly overrated. Hate the stupid towels, hate how many of our championships they have.

I hate Minnesota. I hated them because of all the times Moss smoked us and taunted us. I hate them because of how grossly overrated Daunte Culpepper has been. I couldn't stand Tice or Moss.

I don't care for Tennessee. I hate the music city miracle. I hate how overrated McNair has been his entire career despite never being able to play more than 3 games in a row without an injury. I hate how commentators talk incessantly about how tough he is for playing with a (insert any no matter how minor here). I hate how he's always injured despite being the same size as some of his lineman.

I hate Atlanta. I can't stand Ron Mexico. He makes it worse when he talks about how good a throwing QB he thinks he is. I can't stand how overrated he is. I don't like Deangelo Hall either because he is also soo overrated, probably due to his shameless self-promotion and self-comparisons to Deion Sanders.

I don't care for Tiki Barber but admit that he's very good and very UNDERrated. I don't like him because he hurts us all the time and he has such a cheesy grin.
I can't stand Shawn Alexander because he is so overrated. He is not tough and will quit running hard or go to the sidelines if he is geting stuffed and hit hard.

I can't stand TO because...wait....i have to root for him this year...

kartr

Reaction score
The Texans, for obvious reasons.
The Colts, because people seem to have the same man crush on Peyton as they do Tom Cruise. Both are way overrated.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
San Francisco 49ers, because they tried to buy a Superbowl in 1994 and we were still better and should have beaten them, because Joe Montana is the Anti-Christ, because Jerry Rice haunted my pre-pubescent psyche, because Steve Young is the most overrated player of our time, because Ricky Waters had the most F'ed up hair cut in the free world, and because of this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F01fvTUPooE&search=The catch - 49ers