Our biggest issue by the numbers

DanA

Reaction score
Turn over differential can’t be too good.
Penalty yards can’t be too good either

Numbers are also skewed because we’ve played Miami, Giants, Commanders, Jets and a Brees’less Saints not to mention Greenbay without any receiving targets.

We really should have the best passing defense considering who we’ve played and offense should be top 3 too.

Last edited:

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I think the secondary has done its job. It’s not amazing but it’s doing what’s asked and without a lot of pressure it can be tough. I personally think the edge rushers are doing an okay job but the middle of the line is allowing QBs a place to move to. I really believe the defense is like a line of dominoes. Everyone else is having issues because of how bad the interior is and it’s folding outwards.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Horrible pass defense, the worst special teams unit in the NFL, no turnovers, and a porous defensive line does our offense no favors. I'm 99% sure we have the worst average starting field position in the league. That's a detrimental statistic that most of the talking heads keep looking over.

Add to that a regressing OL and it's a recipe for disaster. There's no way in hell this team makes the playoffs unless they get it together quickly.

You homers and Dak stanleys are in for a rude awakening come December.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Horrible pass defense, the worst special teams unit in the NFL, no turnovers, and a porous defensive line does our offense no favors. I'm 99% sure we have the worst average starting field position in the league. That's a detrimental statistic that most of the talking heads keep looking over.

Add to that a regressing OL and it's a recipe for disaster. There's no way in hell this team makes the playoffs unless they get it together quickly.

You homers and Dak stanleys are in for a rude awakening come December.
or maybe one helluva run towards the playoffs:thumbup: