Our coaches need to talk tough to the refs

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
If a ref makes a bad call, I want to see our coaches stand up for themselves, something like this:
Hey, Mr. Meanie ref. That wasn't pass interference, and you'd better pick up that flag or you won't get invited to our Christmas party. So there.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
If a ref makes a bad call, I want to see our coaches stand up for themselves, something like this:
Hey, Mr. Meanie ref. That wasn't pass interference, and you'd better pick up that flag or you won't get invited to our Christmas party. So there.
:laugh:

Doomsday101

Reaction score

McCarthy does but it does not change a damn thing, refs make their calls and will not change their calls because some coach loses it on the sideline and if the coach goes to far they will throw a 15 yarder for unsportsman like conduct

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
McCarthy does but it does not change a damn thing, refs make their calls and will not change their calls because some coach loses it on the sideline and if the coach goes to far they will throw a 15 yarder for unsportsman like conduct

You underestimate the power of our team Christmas party. If that ref gets excluded from that, you'll see him sobbing and apologizing.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

But what if the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders are at the party?

Game changer!!