Our crowd

actual29

Reaction score
watchin the game on tv...w/ the surround system blastin...
definitely sounded like the crowd was loud....
especially with the defense on the field.

scottsp

Reaction score
I don't think too many venues holding 60,000-plus will ever be considered tranquil. I get to roughly half the games out in Irving and it will never be confused with one of the more raucous stadiums. On occasion, the old place can get a bit noisy though, relatively speaking, still fairly tame.

calico

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
I had the surround sound on during the game and had to turn it off, cuz it was booming so loud.

The lack of noise in the stadium is a myth. I've gone to enuff games to know how loud it can be. I've been when it was quiet, but dang how hype are u supposed to be when you're playing Detroit.

But tonight, it was rocking. I guess folks won't believe it until the announcers mention it.

Same here. It sounded great on surround sound...much louder than it has in a few years.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
T-New41 said:
I dont know, it sounds loud to me. Maybe you need to turn up the volume on your TV?

Seemed loudest with the Defense on the field in the 2nd half, I liked that.

There is a certain atomosphere at Texas Stadium and I hope we never lose it. Dallas people are serious about winning and losing football game...somtimes maybe too serious, either way we keep it real.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
While i've never been to Texas Stadium, I can tell you this...I have four good cowboys fans here in VA, and we rocked the bar tonight. Per usual. Given my friends are 280lbs+ and i'm doing ok myself, they just don't have our heart. I've never gone home without a sore throat.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Just got back from the game and it was loud as hell. Invest in a new TV

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
cant judge from a tv stand point its just impossible. crowd is always quiet on tv. ur supposed to hear the announcers for the most part, not the fans. but still, its real different live. they even mentioned it during the game, how it was so loud. madden even compared Dallas' fans to NY fans. (noise-wise)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I bet the new stadium will be prime for a noisy crowd. Good ol Jerry is proably going to install something that makes noise echo! lol

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
didnt the colts do or still do sumthing at their place, for crowd noise?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
didnt the colts do or still do sumthing at their place, for crowd noise?
yeah they filtered it in through a p.a. type system

and listen to the game on the radio not satalite radio but a regular am/fm radio

i could barely hear the announcer the stadium was sooo loud