Our DB's have no freaking clue.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
7 weeks in and they are totally lost, even the vets. I thought Campo would help but he certainly hasn't.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
watching our secondary is like watching a gamer play against the computer on Tecmo Super Bowl or Madden. The computer is all over the place, but never in the right place.

djmajestik

Reaction score
Biggems;2354324 said:
watching our secondary is like watching a gamer play against the computer on Tecmo Super Bowl or Madden. The computer is all over the place, but never in the right place.

Actually that is a pretty good analogy. They really have no clue and they are just pointing at each other after each TD. Jenkins got lost on that one long one on the side line (should have stayed outside) and we got lucky it was slightly overthrown. Can't give a past the linebackers either but the CB/S did not have a good game. I was actually happy though with how Killa played though for the most part, considering.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I blame the coaching they obviously arent putting these guys in the right positions.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I couldn't believe Jenkins running away from Avery when he was man to man with him. Yup, our DBs are clueless, just what the hell is going during the practice?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You would think these guys would learn from their mistakes, though. It's the same crap week after week. The coaches can only do so much. The players have to make plays. Our defense NEVER makes plays, i.e., turnovers and 3 and outs.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2354508 said:
You would think these guys would learn from their mistakes, though. It's the same crap week after week. The coaches can only do so much. The players have to make plays. Our defense NEVER makes plays, i.e., turnovers and 3 and outs.

That is what happens when you draft Man corners and ask them to play crazy zones all game.

djmajestik

Reaction score
03EBZ06;2354496 said:
I couldn't believe Jenkins running away from Avery when he was man to man with him. Yup, our DBs are clueless, just what the hell is going during the practice?
\
No Hitting. That is for sure.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I honestly think our DBs rode the short bus in school. Physically they may be giants, but mentally, they are midgets.

remember Theres Something About Mary?

this is a representation of the mental state of our secondary.....franks and beans, franks and beans

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dave Campo is part of the problem here.

This defensive staff is absolutely lousy and it is showing more and more.

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
This soft zone coverage in the secondary is a terrible scheme. It has been all year.

If we get Newman and/or Pac-Man back, there's absolutely no reason to not be playing hard man to man coverage. Even with them out, Henry is a big boy with a big boy paycheck and Jenkins is a first round pick also with a nice big paycheck-are you really trying to tell me that they're such giant busts they're incapable of bumping at the line and playing man coverage?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Biggems;2354570 said:
I honestly think our DBs rode the short bus in school. Physically they may be giants, but mentally, they are midgets.

remember Theres Something About Mary?

this is a representation of the mental state of our secondary.....franks and beans, franks and beans
:laugh2:

I think Stewart drove the short bus.