Our defensive coordinator has Oatmeal for Brains

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Anytime this fool does not call a blitz on a QB playing on one leg when it's 3rd and 15 means that he is taking up space on the sidelines. I mean what do we need this idiot for when he is too stupid to blitz a QB playing on one leg? So I can care less about whether Dez caught the ball because it was the DEFENSE who lost this game because of the stupid coordinator. Green Bay's defense goes after Romo who had two good legs but our defense doesn't go after Aaron Rodgers knowing he was unhealthy.

Sucks that Romo finally got to the point in his career where is playing mistake free football and could not get any help for the dumb coordinator. I want that idiot fired

loublue22

Reaction score
we are bad at blitzing and Rodgers is the best in the game against it

I get that he was hobbled, but we weren't going to confuse him, he would have known where to go immediately every time

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

I get that he was hobbled, but we weren't going to confuse him, he would have known where to go immediately every time

Funny how these little details arent considered by some posters before their fingers start bangin on the keyboard.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
huh? Coach Marinade half built this awful defense into a credible one.
If you are talking about coach Marinade them is fighting words and I will fight you!
Also, the defense did pretty good to hold the Packers to a relatively few points.

Am i missing something or half you gone astral on us?

The Natural

Reaction score
the whole Rodgers is the best QB against the blitz so we aren't going to blitz is a crock of bull. You have to make your opponent beat you, cant just give the game away playing and coaching scared.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
and ultimately, we gave up 26 points

ask me before the game and I'd take that all day

Right. If you asked before the game, the majority here would have been giddy thinking about it. We just didnt expect the offense to only put up 21 pts.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
yeah.....our "Rushmen" are not the bestest in the league. Their just aaaaaalllllllight.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Anytime this fool does not call a blitz on a QB playing on one leg when it's 3rd and 15 means that he is taking up space on the sidelines. I mean what do we need this idiot for when he is too stupid to blitz a QB playing on one leg? So I can care less about whether Dez caught the ball because it was the DEFENSE who lost this game because of the stupid coordinator. Green Bay's defense goes after Romo who had two good legs but our defense doesn't go after Aaron Rodgers knowing he was unhealthy.

Sucks that Romo finally got to the point in his career where is playing mistake free football and could not get any help for the dumb coordinator. I want that idiot fired

So the DC is a dumb fool... Is this the pot calling the kettle... Never mind.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
the whole Rodgers is the best QB against the blitz so we aren't going to blitz is a crock of bull. You have to make your opponent beat you, cant just give the game away playing and coaching scared.
it's not a crock of bull....i do agree you can't play scared.

Retool the "D" and next year go after his arse......but you have to get there. that is the key..

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

Then that means the DC is being paid for nothing since he is not smart enough to disguise it

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

Watch seattle find a way to get to him

Status
Not open for further replies.