Our draft class

rlee

Reaction score
I think if were were to take the players in my mock draft, we would be super bowl bound.

round 1 - Antonie Cromartie cb (Henry to FS)
round 2 - Thomas Howard olb
round 3 - Jonathan Scott ot
round 5 - either Johny Jolly or Lekevin Smith at dt
round 6 - Willie Reid punt returner/wider receiver
round 7 - either Michael Toudouze or Tony Tella at G

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
rlee said:
I think if were were to take the players in my mock draft, we would be super bowl bound.

Henry was playing real well for us last year at CB before he got hurt. I don't want to mess with that.

I would prefer Lawson in the first, that is unless Cutler doesn't fall to us by some strange miracle.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Don't look now but with that kind of injury history, Cromartie is a bust waiting to happen. I'd say there is a better chance of him being at #49 than going in the first round.

Some draft sites will disagree but anytime someone climbs the draft latter in the last few weeks before the draft it sends up red flags all over the place for me.

rlee

Reaction score
i think thomas howard will be better than greenway, carpenter or lawson

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
rlee said:

move Cromartie to FS and it's golden

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
Don't look now but with that kind of injury history, Cromartie is a bust waiting to happen.

not really, knee injuries nowadays are no problem after surgery, it's the nagging-type injuries that you have to worry about and which Cromartie doesn't have a problem with

btw, Gil Brandt compares him to Deion Sanders, he's a very talented player

neosapien23

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
not really, knee injuries nowadays are no problem after surgery, it's the nagging-type injuries that you have to worry about and which Cromartie doesn't have a problem with

btw, Gil Brandt compares him to Deion Sanders, he's a very talented player

Well you can't deny the guys physical talent. He is very big and very fast. There were rumors of him being a 4.3 guy before his knee injury. Its a shame that he has to enter the draft now to help his family. If he played another year of college, he might have been able to raise his draft stock. He doesn't have alot of starting expereince, but some team will take a chance on him in the top 22.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Well you can't deny the guys physical talent. He is very big and very fast. There were rumors of him being a 4.3 guy before his knee injury. Its a shame that he has to enter the draft now to help his family. If he played another year of college, he might have been able to raise his draft stock. He doesn't have alot of starting expereince, but some team will take a chance on him in the top 22.

true, but even still, he ran a 4.40, but it's not just the speed scouts are raving about

neosapien23

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
true, but even still, he ran a 4.40, but it's not just the speed scouts are raving about

I'm just sayin that he will regain his speed. He could be the next Champ Baily given time, or he could become a bust. While he doesn't have alot of starting experience, he does have elite physical talent.

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
rlee said:
i think thomas howard will be better than greenway, carpenter or lawson

I don't like Howard in the 3-4 at all. He's a space guy.