Our fanbase has reached an all time low

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
we dont need to celebrate clinching the NFC east. We seen that before remember? 2016 and 2018. Anything less than a NFC championship appearance means the season was a fail and Dak is a fraud. Dak hasnt even shown he can be trusted once the playoffs start so what is all this hoopla about? Yes its good to get in to compete so we can create a thread that says

COWBOYS ARE NFC CHAMPIONS
Guess you havent seen Dak play in the playoffs. He outplayed Rodgers, and it took the refs to decide the outcome on a clear hold on David Irving that the refs missed on a pass to cook to set up the winning FG. Dak has been a stud in the playoffs. The defense not so much.

ultron

Reaction score
we dont need to celebrate clinching the NFC east. We seen that before remember? 2016 and 2018. Anything less than a NFC championship appearance means the season was a fail and Dak is a fraud. Dak hasnt even shown he can be trusted once the playoffs start so what is all this hoopla about? Yes its good to get in to compete so we can create a thread that says

Downvote

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Guess you havent seen Dak play in the playoffs. He outplayed Rodgers, and it took the refs to decide the outcome on a clear hold on David Irving that the refs missed on a pass to cook to set up the winning FG. Dak has been a stud in the playoffs. The defense not so much.

Well we not going to make like he was FLAWLESS in those postseason games.

morat1959

Reaction score

Many have fallen for JJ’s fool’s gold. Mediocrity is not excellence!

stuckindc

Reaction score
Well now we need to see him lead the team to nfc championship.
Maybe now that he has a defense ,it wont be all on his shoulders..like not let Roger's drive them to field goal range with seconds left?..or let the Rams run the ball down their throat all night?

stuckindc

Reaction score
A massive percentage of the fanbase wasn't alive the last time the team won a ring. Hell, I'm 36 and I don't really remember it.
I do as I was in my 20's and it was beyond awesome..the pain in all the haters was as good as watching us be champions

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think winning the NFC East is something worth celebrating. It means we're in the playoffs. That means when most other teams' season is done, we're still playing. It means we are one of 14 teams that have a chance to get to the Super Bowl. The other 18 have ZERO shot.

I understand that we will be EXTREMELY disappointed if we get beat in the first playoff game or don't get to the Super Bowl or even win it.

But those threads are matters of the future. Right now, let's take - and celebrate - our victories where we can get them. ;) :)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Is this some weird Dak thread? He has basically what Romo has. Romo never got past the 2nd round either. Its not a Dak thing. Its not a Romo thing. Its an organization thing.

Fans can celebrate whatever they want. Its a sport. Its entertainment. Its not serious. It makes perfect since for them to celebrate an NFCE title right now because we have missed to playoffs the last two years. Taking the NFCE, and getting back to the playoffs is a sign we are ready to compete for the whole thing

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do as I was in my 20's and it was beyond awesome..the pain in all the haters was as good as watching us be champions
Tweens, early teens for me. Probably the best age to experience that because thats when yoy really form an emotional attachment

bb721

Reaction score

You’re definitely a “glass half empty” kinda guy…

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many people wake up each day contemplating what the next day will bring and never see what is to come?

The NFL's Dallas Cowboys are the 2021 National Football Conference Eastern Division champions. I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, who was alive when they won the division. I celebrated the achievement. Will celebrate any additional achievements this season. And will be disappointed if I am still kicking but they do not win a Lombardi.

Life is (or should be) knowing tomorrow is not promised to any human being. It is why I have cherished every win, loss or tie by my favorite team. I am honored to be a Dallas Cowboys fan. And I will celebrate the wins I am blessed to witness while I am still above ground.

For anyone waiting for the perfect circumstance to celebrate anything...

LcMNyE4.gif

...don't get mad the split-second before the bus robs you of what you could have already done and felt.