Roughneck

Reaction score
:banghead:

I honestly wish I could say more but nothing is coming to mind except for:

:banghead:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Rob is not nearly ready and Gurode will play himself out of the starting line-up. After that I tend to think Flozell, Allen and Rivera will be in good form by season starts but that still leaves the same concerns as last year. C and RT

dstew60105

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:
Rob is not nearly ready and Gurode will play himself out of the starting line-up. After that I tend to think Flozell, Allen and Rivera will be in good form by season starts but that still leaves the same concerns as last year. C and RT

They looked lke sh** would be putting it mildly.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
The Cowboys surprisingly came into the game with no fire. Even though it's preseason, you would think that they couldn't wait to hit somebody other than their teamates.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I think it had alot to do with intensity... The Cards starting front seven was on a mission.... still that's no excuse! You have to give your QB some time. Had this been a real game I suspect that we would have worked in more screens and hot routes...

Roughneck

Reaction score
Might as well throw second-team OL into the " :bang2: " category as well.

Roughneck

Reaction score
WilmingtonHeel said:
Is Tucker that bad?
From this point forward, the word "bad" shall forever be replaced on this board by "Tucker"

Does that answer your question?

lspain1

Reaction score
My poor ole gray haired daddy was plumb "tuckered out" once. Now I know what he was talking about.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Flo: big money
LA: big money
Rivera: big money

Totally unacceptable.