Our leading rushers

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I appreciate where you are going with this post, but I think using QBs to compare against RBs can be misleading. QBs usually take off when they see significant open field when a play breaks down and usually results in longer yardage and averages than RBs...whith that said, your original point that our RBs/OL Run blocking sucks is legitimate.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I will say having these guys play and then not seeing them for another quarter can't be good. I saw Rico play the first two drives, and then I saw him again with like 5 minutes in the second after two other drives..... Mike needs to make Rico or Zeke lead dog and allow them to get into a groove.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I appreciate where you are going with this post, but I think using QBs to compare against RBs can be misleading. QBs usually take off when they see significant open field when a play breaks down and usually results in longer yardage and averages than RBs...whith that said, your original point that our RBs/OL Run blocking sucks is legitimate.
I'm very confused as well!! Let's compare them to other RB's how about compare them to rookies we could have drafted

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I will say having these guys play and then not seeing them for another quarter can't be good. I saw Rico play the first two drives, and then I saw him again with like 5 minutes in the second after two other drives..... Mike needs to make Rico or Zeke lead dog and allow them to get into a groove.
This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Zeke, Deuce, and Dowdle have no juice. The last two teams we played had three running backs that would be running back 1 on this team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike seems to be a lot like some fans here. If they don't see RB's pop off 10 yarders right off the bat they give up...."sucks" ..."washed".

I'm not saying we need to send them up the plugged middle 4-5 times in a row...like we seem to be find of doing often...but you have to commit of sorts.

I once did some numbers on Emmitt and (prime) zeke...rushing yards by quarter. Would like to see something official on it.

jwitten82

Reaction score
He also told you the o-line is fubar as well as the scheme. Nobody is doing anything there not just zeke.

Right?
Zeke would suck if he was running behind the 2016 oline again. He's done, his lack of interest from other NFL teams proved that

stilltheguru

Reaction score
People still pointing at the backs as the main issue. Oline coach and Mccarthy like
giphy.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke would suck if he was running behind the 2016 oline again. He's done, his lack of interest from other NFL teams proved that
I have asked for proof no other team was interested, and so far I get "well he's HERE".

Not proof of your claim.