Our loose cannon DL coach

Rayman70

Reaction score
New Head Coach right there. He can brawl with Dan Campbell prior to our Lions game
I agree, this guy has IT. He can be a HC someday soon. We cannot let this guy out of the building.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
we better not let this dude get out the building when that day comes. He will be a great HC.
yeah he reminds me of Parcells & Dan Campbell. he's someone that does not sugar coat things and will do pushups with you. Might even bite off your knee cap.

Rayman70

Reaction score
yeah he reminds me of Parcells & Dan Campbell. he's someone that does not sugar coat things and will do pushups with you. Might even bite off your knee cap.
Agree. Lord knows this organization needs a guy like this that instills the right belief system and mentality. I am very encouraged for our future with a guy like this in the building holding guys to account to play a certain way.

75boyz

Reaction score
I see Micah or D Flaw running and telling daddy Jerry how he is "being too mean to the Hot Boyz."
Coach Jones will surely step in.
Remember...
Jerry did NOT like the walking on eggshells environment of genuine accountability when Parcells coached.

Just something to chew on.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I see Micah or D Flaw running and telling daddy Jerry how he is "being too mean to the Hot Boyz."
Coach Jones will surely step in.
Remember...
Jerry did NOT like the walking on eggshells environment of genuine accountability when Parcells coached.

Just something to chew on.
The Hot Boyd thing won’t fly with him. There’s an interview he did last September where he was specifically asked about player statistics and his response was, “I don’t give a rats *** about statistics, I care about wins and loses”. He went on about having 26 sacks or having a Superbowl ring to which he said without hesitation the ring means everything. With the ring comes everything else.

Same interview he was asked if there was something he’d like to do better as a coach to which he responded that he’d like to control his outbursts a little better.

Go ahead guys, Hot Boyz away. Let’s see what happens.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I bet Mazi is sick of watching Pat and Kevin Williams Vikings tape....

RonWashington

Reaction score
Sam Williams . Interesting yr for him . I hope Zimmer gets the production that should be , he shows flashes then disappears.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Start counting.....I bet he says "you know," 75 times in a few minutes.

It makes it hard for me to listen to what he's saying.. .you know?