Our loose cannon DL coach

John813

Reaction score
New Head Coach right there. He can brawl with Dan Campbell prior to our Lions game

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm guessing we'll see some real tantrums on the sidelines this season.

My favorite part of the interview was "I don't care about our OL."

Love this dude....he's right there between Neanderthal and Cro-mag.....he's gonna blow a damn gasket though when he sees our D lineman get rag dolled by the AFC North teams.

lkelly

Reaction score
Mazi's new job: get fat and try not to get called for defensive holding.

Every team goes into the draft with that circled for the top of their board.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Mazi's new job: get fat and try not to get called for defensive holding.

Every team goes into the draft with that circled for the top of their board.
Do they have circled that it takes a DT 3 years to turn into something????

NotForLong

Reaction score
He's the new DC in Seattle.

No more fancy font on sounds of the sideline. Maybe they can use some sort of prehistoric caveman scribble for Zgonina.
Will we get a 3rd pick for losing a minority like San Fran did a Couple years ago

lkelly

Reaction score
Do they have circled that it takes a DT 3 years to turn into something????
I believe in the Dallas draft notes it says that it takes 3 years to turn them into Arena Football League participants. Seems that they are right on track.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I believe in the Dallas draft notes it says that it takes 3 years to turn them into Arena Football League participants. Seems that they are right on track.
Sucks none of these guys can be anything before that timeframe, I just don't get it!! lol

Jarntt

Reaction score
Until he's blown off the ball in the pre season by a guy that's not going to be playing in week 1
I don't understand this comment. What are you basing it on? You think at his size he is more likely to be "blown off the ball" than the other Edge guys we have? I don't see how one can assume that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I LOVE everything DL coach Zgonia said. Love the fire, the passion, the mean streak and I think its exactly why we hired him. Teams take on the identity of their coaches. Hes a lot like Dan Campbell. Dude looks like he can still play. Do you guys realize he played 17 years in the league? Hès a up and coming HC in the making or at least, a defensive coord. He was the first hire Zimmer made btw, day 1. We could see a totally different dline this year. NASTY.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He better focus on his DL, trying to beat our O-line in practice everyday.

Mazi should be better under this system, we'll see
This is exactly the mentality Mazi needs from a dline coach. No passive stuff...just be Mazi, be mean and plug the middle. His hire will benefit the entire defense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If I had a sketch artist create a mug shot of a dude I’d hate to square off against in a bar fight, it would look like Jeff Zgonina.
Dude looks like Captain America on Steroids my Lord he's HUGE and brings the no nonsense. I LOVE IT. Zimmer hired him first before anyone else. We will focus on being big, nasty and come with an attitude to put the work in. He was Washingtons dline coach btw, and they were pretty dang good. This was a way underrated get. Hes vastly better than Leon Lett as a coach.