Our offensive line is garbage

tm1119

Reaction score
I’m convinced 90% of this board doesn’t watch football. Because if you watched that game, or any Cowboys game, and came away with the conclusion that the o-line is the problem you don’t know what you’re looking at

KLJ

Reaction score
The run game has had no real running room most of the time.
this is a good point. it seems like 80% of the time, elliott gets hit within a yard of the line of scrimmage.

foofighters

Reaction score
Why are we paying a third of our roster for the offensive line when it's blocking has been terrible pretty much all year? Have they all just given up at this point?
I've seen Dak with all day back there to throw. Yes, they can improve but this is more due to Dak holding the ball too long and the playcalling..ie...running zeke into a brick wall.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The offensive line is great considering the fact that the defense knows what play we are going to call every time.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why are we paying a third of our roster for the offensive line when it's blocking has been terrible pretty much all year? Have they all just given up at this point?

Look at our run plays. The defense is just sitting on our runs.

I really do think our coaches have put the whole thing in a position to fail and the 90's football mentality that the other team knew what we were gonna do but couldn't stop us in 2019 is failing.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Fine? Frederick isn't fine. Martin doubt he makes the pro bowl. Tyron is a penalty machine. LG play as we know has been average at best. Collins was the only one living up to his contract. Dak has no pocket awarness ? His recievers run zero comeback routes, rarely any slants across the middle. Kellen Moore's offense is a carbon copy of Linehans.
It’s the same playbook. It’s JG index card for a playbook. It’s limited. Moore didn’t instal a new Offense. Just added some motion. I haven’t even seen that in a while.

morat1959

Reaction score
BS! The QB and playcalling are garbage!

morat1959

Reaction score
I’m convinced 90% of this board doesn’t watch football. Because if you watched that game, or any Cowboys game, and came away with the conclusion that the o-line is the problem you don’t know what you’re looking at
THIS! The ones complaining about the O-line have NO clue!

morat1959

Reaction score
I've seen Dak with all day back there to throw. Yes, they can improve but this is more due to Dak holding the ball too long and the playcalling..ie...running zeke into a brick wall.
A lot of the brick wall plays are a clueless QB changing the play at the LOS because he doesn’t have a clue what he’s looking at. I’ve danced around saying this long enough. Dak’s lacking between the ears. I’ve watched him play since HS. It is what it is and can’t be fixed.

Redline360

Reaction score
If you think the oline is a major issue you must not be watching closely. Granted they have not played up to "expetations" however they are far from terrible. Dak in the passing game almost has stupid amount of time to throw.

Martin is having a down year
Tfred is not 100% from his horrendous disease. Surprised hes even back this soon
Smith has been hit with outrageous penalties where more than half are down right horrible calls

They do however struggle running the ball up the mid. We need to stop this its hasnt worked and wont for the rest of the season

What is killing us is the play calling. Why the hell do we stop calling plays that work and regress back to the boring schemes that all defenses know by now. Dak inaccuracy throwing behind recievers has also been a major problem