Our own blocking TE....

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
One of the positions I've been concerned about with Campbell being released is a good blocking TE...

I think we need to look no further then our own roster...

Sean Ryan...he's a good blocking TE, just overshadowed by Campbell...I think he will get his chance as the main blocking TE in place of Dan.

We still need another good receiving option at TE, but that can be done day two of the draft.

DandyDon

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
One of the positions I've been concerned about with Campbell being released is a good blocking TE...

Sean Ryan...he's a good blocking TE, just overshadowed by Campbell...I think he will get his chance as the main blocking TE in place of Dan.

We still need another good receiving option at TE, but that can be done day two of the draft.

Brett Pierce is still on our roster - he has good hands.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
What about Tony Curtis? He was supposed to be a real sleeper heading into last year's draft. I believe he turned some heads in training camp but still ended up on the PS.

NorTex

Reaction score
I agree that Ryan and Pierce are the guys to step up and more than adequately fill the small shoes of Dan Campbell.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Hanmann from Seattle is suppose to visit shortly, Someone here posted a article from the Seattle area papers which the Coaches praise his blocking and he also must have good hands.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I have always thought that Keyshawn should switch to tight end ...... he has to be as strong as Jay was.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
cowboysfan31 said:
What about Tony Curtis? He was supposed to be a real sleeper heading into last year's draft. I believe he turned some heads in training camp but still ended up on the PS.
I thought he was an actor.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:

Tony Curtis Portland State alum

Hiero

Reaction score
DandyDon said:
Brett Pierce is still on our roster - he has good hands.
ya I like Pierce a lot better than Ryan at this point. He is good on special teams and a hustle guy. I think both of them get a chance this year.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
cowboysfan31 said:
Great actor....terrible rug :D