Our Passive mentality is not a winner mentality

Adiba1977

Reaction score
The owner and his son are just too passive. No aggressiveness. That’s not a winning mentality. Laziness and no desire to really win or “go all in”. Just waiting for turn to pick - not aggressive signing anyone or trying move up and get a player even if means giving something up in the future.

They Focus on “signing our own”. Guess what -sports is not about signing people you like or your own - a lot of time “your own” players ain’t good enough and suck. Stop the madness.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I'm seeing teams picking qbs right and left. One team and I can't remember who it was picked one early in the draft and then picked one in the last couple of rounds. But not Dallas. That really sucks to me. Who's left, does anybody know?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The owner and his son are just too passive. No aggressiveness. That’s not a winning mentality. Laziness and no desire to really win or “go all in”. Just waiting for turn to pick - not aggressive signing anyone or trying move up and get a player even if means giving something up in the future.
You don't understand the salary cap re-set going on. There is a reason what what is (and isn't) happening.

Eddie

Reaction score
Unless we have another Hershel Walker trade to net us twelve 1st and 2nd round draft picks ... this is what we're gonna get. 28 years of nothing.

pansophy

Reaction score
I can think of a lot of trade downs that have worked out really well for us. I can't think of a trade ups that was a big success.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
You don't understand the salary cap re-set going on. There is a reason what what is (and isn't) happening.
So all other teams can do it? But we can’t cause of cap? Eagles have 2 top paid wr and qb getting paid big. IT’s manipulation of numbers. Cowboys either too lazy or too dumb. Both are not excuses.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Their goal isn't to win SB's. It's to stay playoff relevant. Really look at this draft. They aren't getting better they are getting cheaper. Next year they move on from Zach and steel. Cheap OL let's them pay CD and then Parsons regardless if they move on from Dak or not.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
It’s a weak draft class. So yes…. Let’s use future picks to trade up. lol.