Our picks Hour

Parche

Reaction score
Ill be playing a soccer match at around 5 pm (argentina´s time), so Ill be running fast to come back at home, I guess Ill be around 6:20 so Im hoping to arrive in time to see our first round picks...

what do you think? Draft starts at 4pm o clock (our time) do you think that if I make it at 6:20 Ill be able to watch our picks?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Should be able to. Doubt we pick until 3 hours into the draft

BTW Uruguay > Argentina!

Parche

Reaction score
abersonc;2052708 said:
Should be able to. Doubt we pick until 3 hours into the draft

BTW Uruguay > Argentina!

BTW In what???

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Its ten minutes per team so the first 21 picks at most should be 3 1/2 hours long so as long as they don't trade up I would think you can make it back in time.

Parche

Reaction score
abersonc;2052712 said:
Every aspect.

Why is it that people don't like you guys?

Truly speaking, our "we´re the best" attitude (that in every aspect its obviously not real) makes us very hated.

And we´ve our history in robbery and nasty things when traveling outside our country so I can´t blame anyone for not liking Argentinians... Of course Im not like those because Im a COWBOY :starspin

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ALL THINK ITS GOING TO TAKE SO LONG . WE WILL BE PICKING 4TH . :cool:
;)

kbduke

Reaction score
Yep , there is something terribly wrong here! ATTENTION you are in a NO FEETBALL ZONE!

Parche

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT;2052733 said:
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ALL THINK ITS GOING TO TAKE SO LONG . WE WILL BE PICKING 4TH . :cool:
;)

Hehe, I guess Im missing our pick so :p

PD: Thanks to all of those who answered my question.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
What time does the draft start here locally in the DFW area? 2 or 3? The ticker is saying 2:00 o'clock but for some reason I thought it was 3:00.

Can someone verify this I don't want to start a new thread?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;2052710 said:
there is just something basically wrong with discussing soccer on draft day

:D

David

What exactly is soccer?

Parche

Reaction score
Sarge;2052744 said:
What exactly is soccer?

I said almost the same thing 10 years ago while turning on my sega genesis and playing a game called madden... Now watch me :p

Wish you could feel the same 10 years from here, both sports are unique!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Maxmadden;2052743 said:
What time does the draft start here locally in the DFW area? 2 or 3? The ticker is saying 2:00 o'clock but for some reason I thought it was 3:00.

Can someone verify this I don't want to start a new thread?

2pm central time.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Parche;2052725 said:
Truly speaking, our "we´re the best" attitude (that in every aspect its obviously not real) makes us very hated.

And we´ve our history in robbery and nasty things when traveling outside our country so I can´t blame anyone for not liking Argentinians... Of course Im not like those because Im a COWBOY :starspin

Kinda sounds like some other Americans....

BTW -- Hippies in the U.S. now guzzle mate cocido - very popular here.

Parche

Reaction score
abersonc;2052795 said:
Kinda sounds like some other Americans....

BTW -- Hippies in the U.S. now guzzle mate cocido - very popular here.

I dunno what do you think and how other americans behave, but we have very serious problems in what Ive just told you, We want to change how you think bout us but its not that easy and we´ve almost the same problems among ourselves so I guess its gonna take a lot of time before we change how do you think bout us...

And I prefer Tea over Mate cocido but its very usual here among students who go to high schools and pass their mate cocidos while studying or waiting to classes.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Parche;2052698 said:
Ill be playing a soccer match at around 5 pm (argentina´s time), so Ill be running fast to come back at home, I guess Ill be around 6:20 so Im hoping to arrive in time to see our first round picks...

what do you think? Draft starts at 4pm o clock (our time) do you think that if I make it at 6:20 Ill be able to watch our picks?

I will send you a text message when you miss it when we pick 4th :D

Parche

Reaction score
YoMick;2053062 said:
I will send you a text message when you miss it when we pick 4th :D

Haha, you´re welcome if youre willing, but I dunno if you can send international sms messages to cell phones, cant you?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Parche;2053065 said:
Haha, you´re welcome if youre willing, but I dunno if you can send international sms messages to cell phones, cant you?

LOL yeah I dont think so...