Our Pick's Prospect Vids. HERE!

Catch-22

Reaction score
After watching that video, I love the Skyler Green pick. He has open field skills that are impossible to teach on any level, looks like we have our returner.

Catch-22

Reaction score
Impressions from Watkins video.

- He is ridiculously tall as a FS, if he gets anywhere near the trenches in the NFL he'll get destroyed.
- Looks like a perfect ball hawk FS, great range and leaping ability.

If his coverage skill and athleticism can translate to the NFL, he could be the perfect compliment to Roy Williams.

edit: I also loved that punt coverage play, way too many guys in the NFL blow that type of play

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Catch-22 said:
Impressions from Watkins video.

- He is ridiculously tall as a FS, if he gets anywhere near the trenches in the NFL he'll get destroyed.
- Looks like a perfect ball hawk FS, great range and leaping ability.

If his coverage skill and athleticism can translate to the NFL, he could be the perfect compliment to Roy Williams.
new Merton Hanks!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Catch-22 said:
After watching that video, I love the Skyler Green pick. He has open field skills that are impossible to teach on any level, looks like we have our returner.

No joke. Kid has some moves. I love it!

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Catch-22 said:

looks like a faster version of Kelvin Martin (K-Mart) from the Jimmy Johnson good old days.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Fasano looked solid in those clips, but highlights can make anyone look great. Skyler looks incredible in his highlights.

proline

Reaction score
Crayton better watch out! Looks like Skyler Green is going to give him a run for his money! :)

StevenOtero

Reaction score
NT Montavious Stanley:
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/sports?ch=396337&cl=409568','playerWindow','width=793,height=608,scrollbars=no

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
Catch-22 said:
I also loved that punt coverage play, way too many guys in the NFL blow that type of play

That was the most impressive single play out of all 4 videos. We may have a winner.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
I swear Watkins looks like Tyrone Calico when he's running with the ball. Very long strider. I can't imagine a team running a goal line jump ball to his side. Its hard not to get excited about his size and speed back there.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
otero1 said:

Couple of comments. I loved the Carpenter pick. After watching the vid, I love how he exploded out of this run every time he tackled someone ahead of him.

That Skyler highlight reel had me winded just by watching it. That guy is quick and has moves.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
i was watchin the draft and they were showin vernon davis highlights and he threw like 3 FSU defenders and then watkins just came and made the tackle

Natedawg44

Reaction score
After watching Greens video I agree I'm winded as well. I think we might have drafted Dante Hall.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Great post! After watching those clips, I'm very excited! Watkins really looks rangy, he can really disrupt things in the secondary being so tall!

Skyler, what can you say, we might be able to actually run a WR screen next year :)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
you know guys how much Parcells likes throwing those 5-yard little hitch plays, a perfect play to utilize Skyler's quickness and moves, wow, he's exciting

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
you know guys how much Parcells likes throwing those 5-yard little hitch plays, a perfect play to utilize Skyler's quickness and moves, wow, he's exciting

He needs to cut off those cat turds hanging out the back of his helmet though.....