Our Players Should be Quiet All Week

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
No howling, growling, no comments about last years game, and what we're going to do to them because we OWE them. Just play our game, let our game prove everything, and get that NASTY taste out of our mouths!! Let's go Dallas!! Please give me your thoughts

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
These kids nowadays don’t know how to be quiet. Trust me if it’s not said to a media personality, it’s going to be some dumb post on social media.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
These kids nowadays don’t know how to be quiet. Trust me if it’s not said to a media personality, it’s going to be some dumb post on social media.
Very true, remember how back in the day a guy said something and they brought it, this stuff is being done for clicks likes and attention, just play football

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Stop......they did some talking last week and guess what, it has zero neg effect on the game. You pretty much started the same thread last week........hardheaded I guess (LOL)

MajesticRey

Reaction score
No howling, growling, no comments about last years game, and what we're going to do to them because we OWE them. Just play our game, let our game prove everything, and get that NASTY taste out of our mouths!! Let's go Dallas!! Please give me your thoughts
You know bulletin board material doesn’t have an effect on the game, right? The 49ers won’t “play harder” because Micah posted a tweet.

And Micah won’t play worse because of his Twitter addiction.

All that matters is talent, schemes, and preparation.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you really think there is any chance they can go one day (let alone a whole week) without someone shooting their mouth off?

Starting at the top with the crypt keeper???

th

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
You know bulletin board material doesn’t have an effect on the game, right? The 49ers won’t “play harder” because Micah posted a tweet.

I don't believe that for one bit, it has some affect, after the game if said player doesn't live up to the talk, they surely bring it back up. I get where you're coming from though

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Do you really think there is any chance they can go one day (let alone a whole week) without someone shooting their mouth off?
Cut their fingers off so they can't tweet, cut the podcasts off, take the mic out of peoples faces, just prepare work hard, and play smart

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Stop......they did some talking last week and guess what, it has zero neg effect on the game. You pretty much started the same thread last week........hardheaded I guess (LOL)
Yeah, but guess who's in here to support me, thanks for all that you do!!! Please give your thoughts on your support??? lol

Momanpr100

Reaction score
People must've forgot about Broadway Joe. Talking been going on in this sport since the beginning, it's not a generation thing.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

:hammer:LOL.......guess he expects a 4.4 guy to suddenly become a 4.3 or 4.2 player cuz Parsons ticked him off.

Gambit

Reaction score
Please give me your thoughts

You asked, so here are my thoughts.

Everyone wants the coach the owner the players to shut their mouths and be quiet.

Then they will complain they never hear any information from the team.

But let's just say they refuse media access and refuse to talk to media, will you be paying their fines?

Gambit

Reaction score

Starting at the top with the crypt keeper???

th
It's odd to me. People shoot their mouth off daily here but demand others shut up.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I don't believe that for one bit, it has some affect, after the game if said player doesn't live up to the talk, they surely bring it back up. I get where you're coming from though
The only thing it affects is the ego of a player who didn’t back up his talk.

Micah is still a beast regardless of what he says on Twitter. If he doesn’t play well it’s because of lack of preparation and/or a personal mental lapse - not because of words that come out of his mouth.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
agreed. shut up. be focused. go and let your play do the talking.

ICP

Reaction score
The running of the mouth starts at the top with Jerruh