Our SECRET weapon vs Pats!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ZONERS: Both teams should be 5-0 and Texas Stadium will be ROCKING :star:

Out comes Greg Ellis and provides the rush to make Brady scramble into Ware and Spencer!

WE WILL BEAT THE PATS ZONERS!

31-27

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
WE ARE THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME!!! TONY ROMO IS THE GREATEST QB EVER TO PLAY THE GAME!!!! WHEN WE GET GREG ELLIS BACK WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE ON DEFENSE AND WILL GET 20 SACKS A GAME!!! WE WILL NEVER LOSE ANOTHER GAME!!!

I see that you are excited about our win but please, chill just a little bit. The season is only 3 week old and a lot can happen between now and the time we win the SB. :rolleyes:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
THUMPER;1666313 said:
WE ARE THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME!!! TONY ROMO IS THE GREATEST QB EVER TO PLAY THE GAME!!!! WHEN WE GET GREG ELLIS BACK WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE ON DEFENSE AND WILL GET 20 SACKS A GAME!!! WE WILL NEVER LOSE ANOTHER GAME!!!

I see that you are excited about our win but please, chill just a little bit. The season is only 3 week old and a lot can happen between now and the time we win the SB. :rolleyes:

OK--I just took my pill........should calm down in 30 min--thanks! :lmao2:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
No way the Pats put 27 points on us, I think the D will much improved by then.

I say Dallas 28, Pats 17

khiladi

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;1666318 said:
No way the Pats put 27 points on us, I think the D will much improved by then.

I say Dallas 28, Pats 17

The Pats always play with the 12th man, and Dallas always plays without him... Pats get away with lots of cheese, especially holding on the offensive line...

But seriously, I can't wait to see how Garrett plans to attack that defense... and our defense, considering it keeps making progress...

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1666317 said:
OK--I just took my pill........should calm down in 30 min--thanks! :lmao2:

Deep breaths...

I too am very excited by what I am seeing on this team. The play-calling by Garrett is out of this world!

Romo is absolutely amazing with his ability to "feel" the rush and move out of the way. I cannot believe how good his pocket-presence is and how he can get the ball out just in time so often and usually with good results.

When we get Glenn back this offense is going to be even better! When the defense learns how to blitz the way Wade wants them too we will have the best team in the league.

Our O-Line is also doing a great job of wearing out the D-Line and for once our team is dominating the other in the 2nd half and especially late in games. That has been a major weakness of ours since the mid-90s as we would give up so many late leads. Now we are scoring at will late in games and they seem to have no answer for it. All 3 teams we have played so far have looked completely beaten by the 4th quarter. Not that they have given up but they looked spent on defense.

We have a lot of reasons to feel excited about this team and to expect them to go all the way this year. All those who blamed Romo for the losses at the end of last season have been proven wrong as he is playing lights-out! :star:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
khiladi;1666326 said:
The Pats always play with the 12th man, and Dallas always plays without him... Pats get away with lots of cheese, especially holding on the offensive line...

But seriously, I can't wait to see how Garrett plans to attack that defense... and our defense, considering it keeps making progress...

Belichick's strength is his game-planning as he exploits tendencies of the other team. That isn't likely to happen with Garrett calling the plays for us. Garrett will take advantage of what the Patriots' defense is giving us. If they stack the line to stop the run, we will pass a lot, if they drop into coverage we will run more. He will mix it up to keep them off balance and our O-Line is wearing out the other team's D-Line.

I don't have any concerns about our offense but I hope our defense is able to put more pressure on the QB by then or we could be in a shootout.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
lol who cares about the pats right now.. im taking this win in and im looking forward the boys to destroy the rams

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
THUMPER;1666331 said:
Deep breaths...

I too am very excited by what I am seeing on this team. The play-calling by Garrett is out of this world!

Romo is absolutely amazing with his ability to "feel" the rush and move out of the way. I cannot believe how good his pocket-presence is and how he can get the ball out just in time so often and usually with good results.

When we get Glenn back this offense is going to be even better! When the defense learns how to blitz the way Wade wants them too we will have the best team in the league.

Our O-Line is also doing a great job of wearing out the D-Line and for once our team is dominating the other in the 2nd half and especially late in games. That has been a major weakness of ours since the mid-90s as we would give up so many late leads. Now we are scoring at will late in games and they seem to have no answer for it. All 3 teams we have played so far have looked completely beaten by the 4th quarter. Not that they have given up but they looked spent on defense.

We have a lot of reasons to feel excited about this team and to expect them to go all the way this year. All those who blamed Romo for the losses at the end of last season have been proven wrong as he is playing lights-out! :star:

Whoa......slow down now THUMPER....do you want one of my E-PILLS? :lmao2:

I agree with everything you said.......GO COWBOYS

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1666357 said:
Whoa......slow down now THUMPER....do you want one of my E-PILLS? :lmao2:

I agree with everything you said.......GO COWBOYS

It's contagious. :D

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Strange, I thought we played the Rams next. Forget Ellis, though, Spencer is getting better each game, Newman is finally coming back and it appears that the players are finally getting comfortable with the new shceme. We may not have seen the best of the Defense yet!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I hope they rotate Ellis and Spencer frequently cause Big Greg is kinda slow at times..

cleverusername

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1666365 said:
Too much talk about the Pats, not enough talk about St. Louis.

As long as the team is not doing it I think we'll be fine. The rams did look pretty crappy yesterday.

I am actually not as concerned with the pats D, as I am their receiving core, one guy in particular.

khiladi

Reaction score
THUMPER;1666335 said:
Belichick's strength is his game-planning as he exploits tendencies of the other team. That isn't likely to happen with Garrett calling the plays for us. Garrett will take advantage of what the Patriots' defense is giving us. If they stack the line to stop the run, we will pass a lot, if they drop into coverage we will run more. He will mix it up to keep them off balance and our O-Line is wearing out the other team's D-Line.

I don't have any concerns about our offense but I hope our defense is able to put more pressure on the QB by then or we could be in a shootout.

And that is one thing, you really can't game plan for. If our OL continues to get better, defenses, no matter how good they are, will not be able to hang in the crunch.

Our ILB coverage on tight ends needs some work...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
cleverusername;1666388 said:
I am actually not as concerned with the pats D, as I am their receiving core, one guy in particular.

That is my biggest concern as well. Other than "The other player" I think we can handle the pats.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think a big key for Dallas in this game will be mixing things up in coverage. You can't go up against a great QB like Brady and give him the same look all night long. Offensively I think we are showing that we can put up points on any team. In the meantime Dallas has a game vs the Rams and can't afford to let this be a trap game for them. Rams have some good talent and Dallas needs to remain focused on the task at hand and right that is the Rams

cowboyed

Reaction score
I wish we could pressure up the middle as well as both ends. But tank Johnson probably won't be in game shape until mid October. So the Pats game is a few games too early in that regard. That stated getting Ellis back would be huge.

But if he doesn't play in the next game or so you can forget about it.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Talk about week 4 first. ;)

I live in St. Louis and I hope we crush the hell out of Rams, just so I could laugh at all the die hard Rams fans at my work and friends. :D

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1666304 said:
ZONERS: Both teams should be 5-0 and Texas Stadium will be ROCKING :star:

Out comes Greg Ellis and provides the rush to make Brady scramble into Ware and Spencer!

WE WILL BEAT THE PATS ZONERS!

31-27

hold on these are still the pats