Our SECRET weapon vs Pats!

Big Dakota

Reaction score
THUMPER;1666313 said:
WE ARE THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME!!! TONY ROMO IS THE GREATEST QB EVER TO PLAY THE GAME!!!! WHEN WE GET GREG ELLIS BACK WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE ON DEFENSE AND WILL GET 20 SACKS A GAME!!! WE WILL NEVER LOSE ANOTHER GAME!!!

I see that you are excited about our win but please, chill just a little bit. The season is only 3 week old and a lot can happen between now and the time we win the SB. :rolleyes:
:laugh2:

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
for real pats can be bad bout time we get there but the rams i dont know what to say about them

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;1666304 said:
ZONERS: Both teams should be 5-0 and Texas Stadium will be ROCKING :star:

Out comes Greg Ellis and provides the rush to make Brady scramble into Ware and Spencer!

WE WILL BEAT THE PATS ZONERS!

31-27

One game, and team, at a time grasshopper.:cool:

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1666609 said:
I think a big key for Dallas in this game will be mixing things up in coverage. You can't go up against a great QB like Brady and give him the same look all night long. Offensively I think we are showing that we can put up points on any team. In the meantime Dallas has a game vs the Rams and can't afford to let this be a trap game for them. Rams have some good talent and Dallas needs to remain focused on the task at hand and right that is the Rams

yeah i thought rams was goin to be good whats wrong with them

Doomsday101

Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1666840 said:
yeah i though rams was goin to be good whats wrong with them

Looking at the record they don't look good thus far, looking at the talent on the team with Holt and Jackson as well as some other top players on that team they are very capable of going out and putting together a very good game. Dallas can't afford to get caught up with our own press clippings and overlook an underachieving Rams team. These are the type games that end up biting you

onetrickpony

Reaction score
ELDudearino;1666379 said:
I hope they rotate Ellis and Spencer frequently cause Big Greg is kinda slow at times..

I've said this before but I really think Greg goes back to DE as a pass rush speciallist. Spencer is making progress and that stunt that got him his sack last night was a thing of beauty.

I look at how Newman is playing himself back into game shape and I see Ellis doing the same thing. The difference is that Reaves isn't ever going to be the player Newman is while Spencer will grow to be a better linebacker than Ellis ever was.

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1666920 said:
Looking at the record they don't look good thus far, looking at the talent on the team with Holt and Jackson as well as some other top players on that team they are very capable of going out and putting together a very good game. Dallas can't afford to get caught up with our own press clippings and overlook an underachieving Rams team. These are the type games that end up biting you

just like last year with the lions i want revenge