Our sources within the organization, who are they?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Who are these so called sources in this organization, and why do they leak information and not get rooted out by the Jones family? When there's actual truth to my story, do you think the front office cares when info is leaked because it sure doesn't seem this way. Please give your thoughts on how you think this works

Chasing6

Reaction score
Who are these so called sources in this organization, and why do they leak information and not get rooted out by the Jones family? When there's actual truth to my story, do you think the front office cares when info is leaked because it sure doesn't seem this way. Please give your thoughts on how you think this works
It is just an excuse for click bait. They never have to reveal their imaginary 3rd party sources.

RonWashington

Reaction score
RisenStar has the TMZ corner market at the Star in Frisco no doubt about it.

:flagwave:

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I put as much stock in any "insider" as Jerry himself. Which is zero. Remember like three weeks ago an insider at the Star alleged we were about to go on a FA tear. Every single offseason here is a straight dumpster fire. From Cap Boy to our fake sources.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry tends to reveal everything his wandering mind tells him to, whenever he gets before a microphone. He can't keep anything secret. :grin:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
jerry controls anything that is leaked, it is all planned.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I dont know about everybody elses sources but mine is JJ: He tells me everything i want to know and even more. I trust him. He is credible.

Loso86

Reaction score
If we knew that they wouldn't be sources

visionary

Reaction score
I only trust 2:

Liquor store clerk
Janitor

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
my neighbour's son who lives with his mom in Dallas, goes to school with the son of the cousin of the guy who his neighbor of the weekend janitor who works part time at the facility during the season. he has all the inside information.
you can trust me with the inside information I get.