Our sources within the organization, who are they?

Creeper

Reaction score
Exactly. Same with Kendricks
I was being sarcastic. I think the Kendrick's signing was a knee jerk reaction to all the criticism of Jerry saying he was all in then doing nothing. I could be wrong but I am sticking with this idea until proven otherwise.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The source of all leaks from within the Star are from a Jones - Jerry and/or Stephen. Whenever I see a social media post or newspaper article that quotes “sources from the organization“, 99% chance its coming from those guys.

All NFL organizations leak info to suit their purposes but IMO the Cowboys FO is really bad at it. They usually leak stuff about contract negotiations which almost always backfires.

I will never forget SJ‘s bragging about “the Cowboys don’t set the market at any position” during the Zeke contract negotiations, only to see them do exactly that - setting the RB market and making all other NFL teams take notice and stop giving big contracts to RBs. So yeah Stephen, you guys set the market big time!
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is why i'm not believing in this tough stance of not signing Dak to an extension!! We all know he's about to get a record setting deal, what's the point of waiting and being tough knowing Jerry makes emotional decisions!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
probably Spalding, aka pizzaface boy, he's trying to get to the head job. I would doubt it was Carl-lot, he's like his dad.

Carson

Reaction score
I was being sarcastic. I think the Kendrick's signing was a knee jerk reaction to all the criticism of Jerry saying he was all in then doing nothing. I could be wrong but I am sticking with this idea until proven otherwise.
You mean the guy who signed with SF? Then realized he only wants to play MLB and took less to be here?