Our wide receiver core

Batman1980

Reaction score
This is when you want your reclamation 2nd round pick, top 5 overall talent and Pro Bowl slot WR to step up and carry the load while your target hog WR heals up.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
whew what an offseason makes. Our 3 starters look very very good. Big props to Dak getting it to them tight and quick but man they are getting extremely open fast

Sucks Gallup is out for few weeks but Devin Smith looks like he’s coming around to his old self. Ready for saints game! I’m from Louisiana but will be in the dome wearing my white and blue!!

I'm from Texas. We don't know what southern hospitality even is compared to Louisiana folks.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Gallup is out, Austin did not practice yesterday, from concussion, so need to se if he will play or not.
Leaves Cooper, Cobb, Smith, Wilson for the game. But that all should be ok for this week. But need Austin and or Gallup back the following week.
Pollard can play receiver as well

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Devin Smith is a star when healthy. We stole him. . 30 TD's at Oho State. He got stuck on the Jets who haven't had a decent Qb since............chad pennington over a decade ago. He might be our second best wr. We won't skip a beat with Gallup out.