Ours goes to 11

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gotta see the movie....or at least the scene.

Be in a lighthearted mood when you do it.

Actually it may be tough to get the humor without the rest of it.

It's one of those love it or hate it type of skits.
Anyone familiar with rock band stereotypes....should get it just fine.

Creeper

Reaction score
Actually, I think the absence of Gallup has made Dak more reliant on the tight ends, which I think is a good thing. We are now utilizing our tight ends to their fullest potential.

Did our NY Giants killer have a catch yesterday? I am talking about Jarwin of course. I believe he had none. I looks tome like Schultz is Dak security blanket. Jarwin is losing targets to the running game.

cffl2323

Reaction score
He's one of the best third WR's in the league, which then makes Wilson one of the best fourth WR's in the league. We really have a lot of "bests" in that regard. Going down the list of weapons, in no particular order, it's pretty tough to compare with Zeke, Pollard, Coop, Lamb, Gallup, Wilson, Schultz, Jarwin, McGovern(he's bound to get a TD somehow). Especially when our o-line and QB are both playing at a very high level.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Did our NY Giants killer have a catch yesterday? I am talking about Jarwin of course. I believe he had none. I looks tome like Schultz is Dak security blanket. Jarwin is losing targets to the running game.
Whether it's Jarwin or Schultz, Dak is targeting his tight ends more.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Gotta see the movie....or at least the scene.

Be in a lighthearted mood when you do it.

Actually it may be tough to get the humor without the rest of it.

It's one of those love it or hate it type of skits.
umm which movie we playing charades in here spill it!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
The offense will… when Gallup returns. We haven’t seen just how explosive it will be. Yet.
we saw that movie brah it can be more explosives' but i rather have it go just like it has balanced run pass keep them guessing..

the horses im waiting for our on the other side

Gallimore, Tank, and KJ plus hill we could use the help..offense is on lock, defense needs to tighten up..

RoboQB

Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder if JoeKing's real name is Oscar and he lives
in a garbage can.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm starting to wonder if JoeKing's real name is Oscar and he lives
in a garbage can.

Well he did get his name right. \\\JOKE!

Lacking the sense to know what Spinal Tap is.....epic.

I'd like to think I have been played.....but I believe JOKEing lacks the finesse AND Thor hammer Spinal Tap excels at...even if he did want to play that game.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Wilson is a very good #4… but Gallup is definitely more dangerous IMO. He can stretch the D vertically and has to be accounted for or he will really hurt you.

He is a legit 1000 yard WR being added back into the offense. Defenses will have to respect that— which simply creates more room for everyone else to operate.

tenor.gif

Big fan of Cedric Wilson. He may not be the fastest. But he just makes plays. But adding Gallup to the lineup makes this offense even more deadly. We surely have an embarrassment of riches.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Anyone who think Spinal Tap is lame— well— is lame. Just sayin ;)
It's one of the funniest and most quotable movies ever. Just the other day at work, I referred to something with the simple 2 word review of Spinal Tap's album, Shark Sandwich and one of my co-workers immediately responded, "that's nitpicking isn't it." We're laughing our ***** off and no one else in the room had any idea what we were talking about.